Sign in to follow this  
scottybo

Who is #1 Dynasty League Player

Who do you think the best player in a dynasty league is today? standard scoring ppr, with 6 pts for all tds. Let's say a league that started today and guaranteed to last for next 5 years.

Beckham, Gurley, Antonio Brown?

For me, its ODB hands down without a doubt.

Brown is a beast, but ODB scores just as well and is 5 years younger, plus hasn't even hit his year 3 where most WR's step higher

Gurley is the best dynasty RB no doubt, but WR's tend to stay healthier in season and also have longer careers

BUT .... Gronk could maybe make an argument for #1 in a TE heavy league (1.5 PPR). He is still relatively young and the gap between Gronk and TE2 is massive.

Just my 3 cents ...

If you've got the first pick in a dynasty start up and QBs get 6 points per throwing TD I think there's a case that could be made for Luck, but were I building a dynasty team a WR like ODB or Nuk or A Brown would likely be my first pick. Gurley is the best young RB, but it's ppr and I don't know how much success he's going to have over the next couple seasons in LA.

If you've got the first pick in a dynasty start up and QBs get 6 points per throwing TD I think there's a case that could be made for Luck, but were I building a dynasty team a WR like ODB or Nuk or A Brown would likely be my first pick. Gurley is the best young RB, but it's ppr and I don't know how much success he's going to have over the next couple seasons in LA.

I can argue Julio just the same if you say Brown. PPR especially.

tough call.

I'd say Gurley.

but with QB's having substantially longer careers than RB's You could argue that a young QB like Luck may be the better call due to the fact his career will most likely last 5 years longer.

OBJ

Antonio Brown

David Johnson

Gurley

My top 4 in ppr

David Johnson over Gurley and L.Bell ??????

Hmmm ... I need to see more before putting him at RB1

David Johnson over Gurley and L.Bell ??????

Hmmm ... I need to see more before putting him at RB1

He doesnt have the injury history of Bell and is a little younger. I have seen enough to put him at 1. He is on a much better offense and is one of the best receiving backs in the NFL already. The cards used him a ton in the playoffs which is a great sign. I put Bell at 2a or 2b for running backs.

"Brown is a beast, but ODB scores just as well and is 5 years younger, plus hasn't even hit his year 3 where most WR's "

The third year for WRs is a myth actually. The biggest jump is in year two.