Sign in to follow this  
jdon

Why some people fail so bad at Fantasy Football

They've heard of but don't know who the players are after round 8 (which is why they go K, Defense, etc.).

They put in no effort after week 1.

Off subject, who is your Tre Mason this year?

If you mean a guy who looked good and fade away?

thomas rawls... dude isn't in my top 30

if you mean guy who takes the starters job five weeks in then you want Alex Collins

Five weeks in G Bernard .

He's going to receive a lot of targets this season .

If you mean a guy who looked good and fade away?

thomas rawls... dude isn't in my top 30

if you mean guy who takes the starters job five weeks in then you want Alex Collins

He is referring to last preseason when I declared Mason as my sleeper RB of the year. I thought coaches would hold Gurley back all year from his acl recovery and Mason would run wild. Those dreams quickly faded away.

The RB heavy guy. Just as bad as drafting 2 qb in the first 5 rounds or even a kicker. And before the current WR trends, a team in one of my seemed to (and perhaps literally did some years) draft 5 rbs in the first 7 rounds. You can only start 2 RB, and do you intend to draft a qb before the top 15 ranked guys have been drafted?

I also think that many people fall in love with the players on their team. so much so that they wont dump players that really dont deserve a roster spot anymore, and wont trade players unless the deal is lopsided in their favour.

This is the biggest mistake I see repeated every league. Overvalue of your guys will kill your season

He is referring to last preseason when I declared Mason as my sleeper RB of the year. I thought coaches would hold Gurley back all year from his acl recovery and Mason would run wild. Those dreams quickly faded away.

its ok. I almost threw up when Gurley was drafted... I had mason set as my dynasty back... once gurley was drafted I went into the tank and traded gronk and brees and djax and all my older players away and started to rebuild...

I

This is the biggest mistake I see repeated every league. Overvalue of your guys will kill your season

Was going to have a This guy, or did I. There are so many "guys"

I have yet to describe the "guy" that describes me.

But, to add to yours. what is annoying is they tend not to barter either.

Nor do they understand negotiating position / etiquette. I mean, of course I may propose an absurd deal at first. This isn't Target, Walmart, etc. This is an open market.

Where is the "day trader guy" when you need one.

I'm day trader guy often times. Sometimes I trade just to do it.

I trade when my team is in a funk. Could just be 2 weeks

I expected more from Mason. I think he certainly was capable of giving more. In hindsight, I dont think his heart was in it.

I wasnt under any illusions that he's be able to hold off Gurley forever, but If he played well, I have no doubt Gurley would have sat an extra couple games.

but he really crapped the bed. He was terrible.

I expected more from Mason. I think he certainly was capable of giving more. In hindsight, I dont think his heart was in it.

I wasnt under any illusions that he's be able to hold off Gurley forever, but If he played well, I have no doubt Gurley would have sat an extra couple games.

but he really crapped the bed. He was terrible.

Yeah I think I drafted him in the 8th or 9th round thinking I was getting good value for him. Gurley went in the 4th or 5th round and I remember thinking, "that's a wasted pick, no way I'm taking Gurley that high." :(

Yeah I think I drafted him in the 8th or 9th round thinking I was getting good value for him. Gurley went in the 4th or 5th round and I remember thinking, "that's a wasted pick, no way I'm taking Gurley that high." :(

I said the same, I laughed at the Gurley pick in rnd 4 and smirked at my Mason pick.
  • Like 1