Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

LeBron has 41 career playoffs games....

Where he has lead his team in points, rebounds, and assists....and nobody else is even close to him on that stat

LeBron: 41

Bird: 13

Duncan: 11

LeBron is the most complete player and the most valuable player in NBA playoff history.

Where he has lead his team in points, rebounds, and assists....and nobody else is even close to him on that stat

LeBron: 41

LeBron is the most complete player and the most valuable player in NBA playoff history.

He and Jordan are the only two in my lifetime that could absolutely take ma game over on both sides of the court. When Cleveland went down 3-1, Lebron made up his mind then and there that no one, not even an entire team, is stopping him from getting this ring. I never saw anything like it.

I like LeBron and will concede that he's a great, great player, but when Cleveland needed a bucket last night, Irving was the guy. James was the MVP of the series, but Irving was a close, close second.

he's also really focking humble

I like LeBron and will concede that he's a great, great player, but when Cleveland needed a bucket last night, Irving was the guy. James was the MVP of the series, but Irving was a close, close second.

Irvin was awesome. Not just last night, but in all three elimination games. Like I said before, most any other year, he would have been MVP.

he's also really focking humble

:thumbsup:

He came really close to mentioning that he was part of a team in his post-game comments.

:thumbsup:

He came really close to mentioning that he was part of a team in his post-game comments.

Maybe he will mention them when he abandons ship for yet another max contract elsewhere next season.

Updated from the end of the 2016 Finals.....

LeBron: 52

+11 more playoffs games in 2017-2018 in leading his team in points, rebounds, and assists

Updated from the end of the 2016 Finals.....

LeBron: 52

+11 more playoffs games in 2017-2018 in leading his team in points, rebounds, and assists

Which proves the point that one player can't win it alone.