Sign in to follow this  
cousinal111

Updated: Josh Gordon To Be Reinstated - 4 Game Suspension

wasnt he running with a 3rd string QB by that time?

In 2014, his first 2 games were with Hoyer where he had 15 receptions for 195 yards. Then next 2, he had Manziel, 5 receptions for 63 yards, and Connor Shaw for 1, 4 receptions 45 yards.

In 2013, the last 3 games of that season he had Jason Campbell, 16 receptions for 246 yards and 1 TD.

Last year in 4 games with Vick and Jones, Antonio Brown had 17 receptions for 235 yards and 0 TD's. Interesting... I thought only Josh Gordon looked like a bum with non-NFL worthy QB's throwing him the ball. Who'd a thunk it.

For PPR owners if you can get him 7th round or later....he's the ultimate lottery ticket and worth the risk. It won't be the end of your season if you lose your 7th round pick but if he hits......he can win you your league.

So far I've been able to get him in the 8th round in two of my big money leagues, in both cases he was my WR4. Little risk, huge reward...if you approach possibly owning/drafting him in this way it can work.

Just don't be the guy who drafts him earlier than the 7th DEPENDING on him to be one of your two WR starters or your starting flex.

He carried me to 2 finals and 1 championship a few years ago. Since then, I've been a sucker and will continue to be a sucker for this guy.

Josh, I'm begging you, keep your head on straight.

I reached for him in the 6th in one high stakes draft, but I also have Keenan, Kelvin, Sanders, and DJax. Didn't think he would come back around and after getting him I was able to focus on TEs and RBs.

It looks like his skills will pair well with RGIII's deep ball. I wasn't sure about him earlier in this thread but would move him up to the 6th round now. With Hue this Cleveland offense could surprise people.