Sign in to follow this  
joshvon1

How would you draft this?

Looking for any advice here. Brand new league and the commissioner wants to see crazy high scores. (Two Quarterbacks!)

1 QB

1 RB

1 WR

1 TE

1 K

1 Def

1 FLEX (QB, WR, RB)

1 FLEX (WR, RB, TE)

6 Bench

1pt PPR, 0.3 per rush attempt, 6pt TD, 9pt Def TD Bonus' for every large play NFL.com would let him set-up.

I plugged as much of it as I could into MyFFT and created some cheat sheets.

Do I try to draft like normal and not grab a QB until the initial run is over? Say screw-it and 2 QBs somewhere in the first few rounds? Since I only have to start one RB take only one good one and load up on as may PPR WRs I can grab?

So many questions about how to handle this!

Wow with a flex that you can plug in a Qb does make Qbs worth more .

I'm more of a late Qb drafter , but In two Qb leagues I would get one earlyer than normal.

Based on your starting roster I would even rank Gronk higher than I normally would.

I'm not sure if loading up on Wr is best just because it's a ppr , you need to start one of them also .

Just depends on how the draft playes , and how the draft comes around.

In 2 QB leagues, you'll want to grab one in the first 3-4 rounds, and a second by round 6-7.

• Like 1

In 2 QB leagues, you'll want to grab one in the first 3-4 rounds, and a second by round 6-7.

Exactly what he said. Since you can start two, everyone will go after them early. If you wait, you will not only not have a quality starter, but you'll have two bad starters. You better grab one in the first three rounds for sure. Rholio knows his stuff here....

• Like 1

The first flex is not really a flex unless QB scoring is devalued to equal that of the other positions (superflex). Essentially it is a 2 QB league and you need 2 QBs early.

Thanks for the advice. I think I came out of it alright, but any thoughts appreciated. Starters Bolded

QB Ben Rothlesberger Tyrod Taylor

RB Devonta Freeman, Matt Forte, Ameer Abdullah, Melvin Gordon, Jeremy Langford, DeMarco Murray

WR Antonio Brown, Jarvis Landry, Stefon Diggs, Tyler Lockett, DeVante Parker

TE Dwayne Allen

Def Eages

K Oops - I didn't draft one. I'll need to drop DeVante Parker and pick someone else up this Friday.

Went a little heavy on RB, and I thought the draft was one round longer.