acquired Rogers, Eli PIT WR for $7.00

Wed Sep 7 2:00:09 a.m. PT 2016

10. Romosexuals Waiver

acquired Siemian, Trevor DEN QB for $8.00

dropped Gabbert, Blaine SFO QB

Wed Sep 7 2:00:09 a.m. PT 2016

11. Iron Fisted Proctologists Waiver

acquired Prescott, Dak DAL QB for $20.00 :shocking:

I bid 7 on semen and 3 on the was rb and lost a tie breaker on the 2nd one? Bullocks. I quit

Seriously. How do i lose a tie breaker to a team that had. 10 and 4 record last year? This better be fixed or im going to throw an iamwoodesque hissy fit. If the tie breaker was based on where we drafted im out

You bid 5 on Semen. Don't lie.

As for tie breaker... I have no idea. I'm guessing it defaulted to inverse of rookie draft, since all of the other tie breakers wouldn't apply to waivers running before the first week completed. You'd have to ask the guy who originally set it all up. That was you, right? :)

I see someone else bid 3 on him too. I lost Dak on tie breaker to the guy that won the league last year!

I've been up with the sharts all night, so I really in no mood to deal with your pansy ass.

Figured that would be your response. im done

You're the focking 2016 commish. Fix it yourself, you mental midget

ETA: mental and physical midget.

I'm not going to just make a change.

Do you agree that the tie breaker should be reverse order of finish (prior year) and not reverse order of draft? (which would have made sense after the 1st year, as we had no previous year)

I'm done with my Awoodesque ranting

I'm not going to just make a change.

Do you agree that the tie breaker should be reverse order of finish (prior year) and not reverse order of draft? (which would have made sense after the 1st year, as we had no previous year)

I'm done with my Awoodesque ranting

That's not an option on MFL, so it doesn't really matter what I think. I'm not even sure how it broke ties in this instance, as all of our tie breaker criteria are "overall winning percentage", "total points scored", and "last weeks total points scored".

Looking at the commish tools, the only other option would be to create a custom waiver order for the first run, which is something we've never formally discussed, due to the fact that we've never had a tie on the first waiver run. If we did that it would override all FAAB settings though. It would just be a straight WW run based on the previous seasons record. Obviously that's not optimal either, because only liberals believe you should be rewarded for sucking.

Anyways, I've literally been up all night sharting habanero hot wings. Just popped a few Xanax which hopefully knocks me out the next 12 hours. You guys figure out what to do and I'll respect the will of the league (especially if it gets me Dak Prescott that I should rightfully own, based on last years record).

because only liberals believe you should be rewarded for sucking.

every sports league on earth. focking liberal scum :mad:

I'm going to reverse your move and then rewrite this terrible injustice that's been done to me.

I bid 7 or 8 on Prescott but knew someone would blow their load.

4 on eli rogers...

There are players I did not bid on because I expected open free agent adds after waivers but nothing....

I reversed the waiver and gave you 3 bucks back and took 3 away from me.

:cheers:

I also bid 20 on Dak, since I have Romo.

Atleast I got the Denver starter locked up.

Oh well look the fock at this. Never been a tie in this league ever huh? Yeah soooo I was right.

Oh well look the fock at this. Never been a tie in this league ever huh? Yeah soooo I was right.

:doublethumbsup:

Only week 1 would be an issue and it happened!

I bid 7 or 8 on Prescott but knew someone would blow their load.

4 on eli rogers...

There are players I did not bid on because I expected open free agent adds after waivers but nothing....

I don't think there is open acquisitions this week.

Tie breakers typically come down to who entered the bid first.

To avoid ties we usually have a large bid amount to work with. There can still be a tie, but I have never seen it.

I don't think there is open acquisitions this week.

8 players have already been picked up post Blind Bidding.,

do you not get the emails?

The Die Nasty El Padrino has been saying for quite a long time that we needed to have more money for bidding, thus eliminating the likelihood of ties. It feels good being right so often.

The El Padrino bid $4 on Dak, feeling that a rookie QB that will start 4-6 games before taking a seat until 2018 was worth no more than that. The El Padrino was correct. And the El Padrino laughs at the doc believing his team to be so deep and flawless that he has declared all starters untradeable and that he believes a 4 game rookie QB was worth his entire budget. Don't get me wrong, my humble franchise enjoys seeing someone step up and act like they have the balls to challenge El, but in the end we laugh at all challengers. Conversely, we do not laugh at the Paranoid Androids who apparently made a similar offer, as they did so out of desperation as oppose to hubris.

Eli Rogers was the value in this waiver wire period. He has his quarterback have reportedly been perfecting the Eiffel Tower with many a young coed in and around Pennsylvania. Word is he is the next Antonio Brown, whom I also picked up off waivers after a similar training camp performance. That being said, the pundits feel comparisons to Antonio Brown are underselling Eli Rogers, due to the coolness of his name. Some say a script is already being written in which Denzil Washington plays a large role, possibly with Mila Kunis taking part in the Eiffel Tower scenes.

8 players have already been picked up post Blind Bidding.,

do you not get the emails?

Calendar said no adds allowed wpd end at 5am. I was there at 7am or so and it wouldn't let me do anythung

I'll try now

Would have had the Raiders dst if this worked for me at 7am.

I quit

Calendar said no adds allowed wpd end at 5am. I was there at 7am or so and it wouldn't let me do anythung

I'll try now

I made an add at 6:45 am, I didn't check the calendar (not sure what time zone it was set at)

Oh well. No biggie. Maybe I made some kind of mistake

Been using mfl for several years but I was still half asleep

I reversed the waiver and gave you 3 bucks back and took 3 away from me.

:cheers:

Wtf man. You can't do that. I tied on Dak Prescott, who I rightfully would have won, under your same retarded logic.

Wow. I thought you were joking, but looks like I'm going the way of IAMWOOD. Fock this BS. You're not cute at all.

I love how all you focking sheep have nothing to say as usual too.

Send me my money back. I'm done with this circus.

You've completely overstepped your boundaries and would get your midget face kicked in, if this was your local league.

If we can give real opinions for a moment.....

Week 1 ties should be reverse of total points last season.

Week 2 and going forward ties should be whatever they normally are.

I haven't, nor will I, look at the options for settings, but it seems like some version of this should be available. But if not, commish needs to manually set the order for week 1, then default it back to normal for week 2.

As for changing it retroactively, that's more dicey. If everyone assumed something like what I described above was already in play, then I can justify changing the rules to reflect what we all thought they were. But if people had no opinion or knew the rules, then it's not right to change it on the ones that had a handle on it.

Also, getting worked up about Dak has a 73% similarity score to getting worked up about James White.

If we can give real opinions for a moment.....

Week 1 ties should be reverse of total points last season.

Week 2 and going forward ties should be whatever they normally are.

:thumbsup:

We also should up the blind bidding to 100 for next season

I love how all you focking sheep have nothing to say as usual too.

Send me my money back. I'm done with this circus.

You've completely overstepped your boundaries and would get your midget face kicked in, if this was your local league.

The El Padrino rolls his eyes at you.

What are you worked up about? At first I assumed it was Dak tie breakers, but the difference in your post tone from 740 to 1030 has me unsure what the hell you are talking about.

Were you playing nice saying you would respect the will of the league, but then when you didn't get your way in 3 hours you got mad (as if anything in this league happens in under 3 hours)? Or did I miss something else?

Your week 1 suggestion is not available. We covered that already. It doesn't not have any options to use prior season standings as any sort tie breaker.

As for your second suggestion, that is doable, but it would

be a straight WW run (no FAAB).

For #3, I'm not worked up about Dak. I'm fine that I lost him under the exact same situation as edjr lost Kelley. I'm pissed that he went in and reversed my WW claim for Kelley and stuck him on his team, while completely ignoring I lost Dak under the EXACT SAME

circumstances. Especially since he's the little tard that set this all up to begin with. I didn't set the tie breakers or only 20 nasty bucks. That's his donkey logic.

Especially since he's the little tard that set this all up to begin with.

Your week 1 suggestion is not available. We covered that already. It doesn't not have any options to use prior season standings as any sort tie breaker.

:wacko:

For #3, I'm not worked up about Dak. I'm fine that I lost him under the exact same situation as edjr lost Kelley.

you bid 20 bucks for him?

kat fancy was 8 and 6 last year, you were 10 and 4 and you outscored them by 400 points

stop whining iammobbdeep

I'll try now

Another point I brought up. I asked specifically about waivers and then free agent adds because the language used wasn't very crystal. And yet again I was proven right to ask a question.

Yeah I am pretty fortunate to have Raiders D, but the fact that you guys let me have all this young talent is a mistake on your parts. Can't wait until Barner is the starter.

Another point I brought up. I asked specifically about waivers and then free agent adds because the language used wasn't very crystal. And yet again I was proven right to ask a question.

Yeah I am pretty fortunate to have Raiders D, but the fact that you guys let me have all this young talent is a mistake on your parts. Can't wait until Barner is the starter.

I only knew it was time to pick people up because I saw kuntulu had done it

Uhhh yeah there should be no reversal on ties because this was the will of the league. No one questioned ties before (well except me) and it seemed it would just be as is. So if Mobb had Kelley on his team after a tie he should remain on his team.

you bid 20 bucks for him?

kat fancy was 8 and 6 last year, you were 10 and 4 and you outscored them by 400 points

stop whining iammobbdeep

Kat Fancy didn't get him you lemming. Iron Fisted did. The guy who won the league last year, and should be last, based on your retrospective logic.

How do you function day to day, when you're so clearly a focking idiot?

I only knew it was time to pick people up because I saw kuntulu had done it

I do not have notifications set to let me know when people pick up players. My box would be flooded from all my leagues. I was very happy to see how little action was made post waiver period. The only player I didn't get that I wanted was Darius Jackson. Glad to see someone else likes him too

As for your second suggestion, that is doable, but it would

be a straight WW run (no FAAB).

For #3, I'm not worked up about Dak. I'm fine that I lost him under the exact same situation as edjr lost Kelley. I'm pissed that he went in and reversed my WW claim for Kelley and stuck him on his team, while completely ignoring I lost Dak under the EXACT SAME

circumstances. Especially since he's the little tard that set this all up to begin with. I didn't set the tie breakers or only 20 nasty bucks. That's his donkey logic.

My week 1 suggestion would have to be analog. I'm in another league where the commish manually sets the order in week 1, then lets the settings take over after.

As for Dak and this Kelley person..... Yeah, I give you permission to not accept that. Same rules have to apply for everyone obviously. However the Dak tie is settled, this Kelley chick tie has to be settled the same way. Whether that be by current league settings, or by some rule where commish changes tie breakers for week 1.

Nobody is quitting. But if you do, let me make you some giant and fair trade offers first. That's only fair.

The only player I didn't get that I wanted was Darius Jackson. Glad to see someone else likes him too

He is on the trading block.

Kat Fancy didn't get him you lemming. Iron Fisted did. The guy who won the league last year, and should be last, based on your retrospective logic.

How do you function day to day, when you're so clearly a focking idiot?

So you bid 20 on him? yet were shocked when you saw iron fisted bid 20?

and :lol: at how I function. Fock if I know.

eta: if you did bid 20 on him, the move should be reversed.

how does the team that won it all win a waiver wire tie-breaker with anyone in week 1