Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Trump probably hasn't paid income taxes in 20 years

I literally have friends and family members who cheat the system as well, and don't pay. Whether that's being a full time student while pumping out more kids under the guise of being a single mom...or they are self employed and take only cash, among other things. 

They are the ones complaining that Trump didn't pay taxes. 

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I literally have friends and family members who cheat the system as well, and don't pay. Whether that's being a full time student while pumping out more kids under the guise of being a single mom...or they are self employed and take only cash, among other things. 

Lower the rates, but get rid of all the credits and deductions that people use to game the system.  Done.  

Politicians weaponize the tax code to modify behaviour.  Credits for “green” purchases. Deductions to artificially prop up housing market.  On and on.  

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

You don't know any Trump supporters that do the same?  I know a few personally.  One even went to jail for not paying taxes.  He's a Trump guy.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You don't know any Trump supporters that do the same?  I know a few personally.  One even went to jail for not paying taxes.  He's a Trump guy.

I imagine they are there; they just don't make it as obvious and they certainly aren't complaining about Trump. Most of them keep their mouths shut. The people I do know are very vocal about hating him, how he doesn't pay taxes, and then how their govt checks will go higher when the next kid is borned; and how they "tried" to get a job but found that getting that money and then going to school forever is better for them. Plus, they don't have to pay off student loans as long as they are an active student. 

• Haha 1