Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Will Cooks finally wake up again this week?

At home vs Carolinas crappy d. He seems "due", but he also seemed the same for the past three weeks and he's shat the bed and got targeted less than others.

Anyone starting him over other good options this week?

the problem isnt cooks "waking up"....cooks is good...hes talented....he might not be as great as some make him out to be...the issue is with the offense....and the qb....there are alot of guys they trust...and brees is good....brees can go through progressions and take what the defense is giving him...they dont really force many targets.....

the problem isnt cooks "waking up"....cooks is good...hes talented....he might not be as great as some make him out to be...the issue is with the offense....and the qb....there are alot of guys they trust...and brees is good....brees can go through progressions and take what the defense is giving him...they dont really force many targets.....

I know, but it takes targets and game planning to get him the ball. This secondary isn't very good- I think if the staff wants him to get his targets he will. He's just hard to trust. The kind of guy who will go off if u bench him tho.

I think he has a very good game.

I'm playing against him via someone putting him in at the last minute. So I wasn't even shocked at the 87-yard untouched td.