Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Edelman ROS?

He's back to being a New England unknown weekly entity. Be scurred.

BUT

He will have his games. You know this. Maybe he's a high-end Wr3 to start depending on what else you have? Designer brand Cole Beasley?

I keep bringing up Beasley cuz he's scoring and folks who need WRs are ignoring him. I'm using him regularly in a league where I lost Allen, Watkins, and Moncrief.

Spent 4 weeks without Brady, so that never counted for any NE receiver owner

In 2 weeks of Brady's return, has had 17 targets, In that same time, Jordy Hogan and Amendola have combined for only 10, no more "eating into Edelmans's production" than anybody did last season.

He will be fine unless his foot implodes.

At the end of the season, it will be seen that Gronk, Edelman and White (then maybe Lewis) were the biggest benefactors of Brady's return.

Clowns who can't see this are the guys who never win their leagues.

Play him vs. Pitt in PPR. My gosh Brady and him will eat that bend but don't break coverage alive.

I'm thinking of benching him in favor of Pryor this week. Whatever I do will be wrong.

I don't know what to do with the guy, but then i don't know who to play in his place. Matt Jones? Tyrell Williams? Crowell? Just a bunch of people who make me feel just as uneasy.

Like M jones at the Lions this weekend.

Spent 4 weeks without Brady, so that never counted for any NE receiver owner

In 2 weeks of Brady's return, has had 17 targets, In that same time, Jordy Hogan and Amendola have combined for only 10, no more "eating into Edelmans's production" than anybody did last season.

He will be fine unless his foot implodes.

This. I haven't watched the games but the stat line tells a different story. He's getting more opportunities but just hasn't connected. I, too, have been wondering what's up with Edelweiss but will keep him in my line up until he's out or loses targets to others.