Sign in to follow this  
GornFishin'

TNF Chicago @ Green Bay - In Game Discussion

you watch pti? :lol:

Did a few years ago--happened to be home at that time of day. The dude who was on MNF eventually always irritated me, but the other guy started off tolerable. A couple dozen shows in I realized that they were both idiots.

I guess I should say, I'm only assuming it's the same two guys now. But, if it's an ESPN show, the chances of idiocy are still high even if it's new people.

Jeffrey is a huge disappointment. He is always rated high here, but I give up. I do think Cutler will be back now and that could help, but with Hoyer he looked like he was shadowing the D-back!!?? It is time to give up on him. i believe most gave up before. He used to overpower the D-backs.

Coach John Fox is an idiot. The Packers had scrubs for cb's and no rb's and he couldn't find a way to beat the Packers who had been struggling on offense. Seriously? lol

Jeffery seemed better with Marshall on the other side.

Jeffery seemed better with Marshall on the other side.

He is shaping up to be one of those stellar #2 guys who might not be cut out for #1. Remember how much we all loved Peerless Price when he was the #2 to Moulds in Buffalo? Remember how little he did when he left to be a #1?

Bears are heading into a rebuilding.

Start looking watching the college games on Saturday from your future.