Sign in to follow this  
Shooey

CBS Add / Drops

Anybody know if you can drop a player who already played in the Thurs night game or is that person locked until the next week?

What if you didnt play him and he was just on your bench?

In my league, you'd be stuck with him- but I don't know if that's a CBS thing or just how we run it.

He's locked and you can't include him in any transactions until after the lock period which will be Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

He stays on your Bench.

You want to magically move him into your starting Lineup after the game was played ?

Fock kind of question was that ? :shocking:

A respectable league. That player would be locked for roster/start for the current week.

It has been years since I was on CBS. I think it used to allow you to do FA for the coming week in real time. But at that time I do not know if setting rosters at game time was available.

ESPN, which I use now, locks the player from FA once a game starts until hours after MNF for League Manager sites.

Still locked. it makes no difference where he accrues points, the points were still accrued.

He stays on your Bench.

You want to magically move him into your starting Lineup after the game was played ?

Fock kind of question was that ? :shocking:

Settle down, Beavis.

You missed the part where he said he wanted to DROP the player.

• Like 1

I'm an an NFL league.

And I tried this morning just to see what would happen. I have Zach Miller (he played Thursday, but I had him on my bench). And it seems they WILL allow me to drop him.

BTW, I didn't drop him, but I was 1 click away. Now, perhaps it would have given me an error, but I don't know.

Settle down, Beavis.

You missed the part where he said he wanted to DROP the player.

Yup, missed that part, me don't read too good.

I'm an an NFL league.

And I tried this morning just to see what would happen. I have Zach Miller (he played Thursday, but I had him on my bench). And it seems they WILL allow me to drop him.

BTW, I didn't drop him, but I was 1 click away. Now, perhaps it would have given me an error, but I don't know.

I tried the same thing with Knile Davis. The drop button was available but like you said it may have given me an error. In the past, I've dropped a player to waivers and tried to put in a request to pick him back up. The button was available but when I pushed it, it gave me an error stating I had to wait until he cleared since I dropped him.