Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

NFL "Roster Options" allows cheating

Not saying I'm for it or anything, but it would be a league-wide option. So, if it was enabled for a league, all teams would be able to do it.

However, this looks like a big money-grab by ESPN. $0.99 for 1 player, $3.99 for an entire team (per game, but you have to buy the option BEFORE any games start).

Yeah this isn't a big deal at all imo because the entire league would have to be ok with it. I think it's probably aimed more at the free random leagues that people can join. People buy pointless shlt from games all the time. This is no different.

And if you want to see an interesting take on the future with the current pace of technology, watch the Netflix show Black Mirror.

• Like 1

And if you want to see an interesting take on the future with the current pace of technology, watch the Netflix show Black Mirror.

Thanks for the recommendation :thumbsup: , I just started watching an episode on youtube. It is very interesting to say the least.

Not saying I'm for it or anything, but it would be a league-wide option. So, if it was enabled for a league, all teams would be able to do it.

However, this looks like a big money-grab by ESPN. $0.99 for 1 player, $3.99 for an entire team (per game, but you have to buy the option BEFORE any games start).

by ESPN? this looks like someone didn't bother to read article.