Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Alshon Jeffery owners...?

I have the same struggle weekly. Luckily my RBs (D Johnson, C Michael, DeMarco, and Lacy, until I dropped him for Ajayi) and QBs (Carr and Brady) have kept up the slack. I am hoping Cutler will cause a resurgence, but Meredith is getting the attention. I am keeping AJ to keep him away from others just in case.

Starting him because my other option is Allen Robinson on TNF. Jeffery hasn't been the problem, and his situation improves with Cutler.

Again he is ranked fairly high on this weeks ratings here?? His strong suit was always a being a great red zone target? I am sitting him this week -so maybe he will bust out!!!

Having Cutler back raises his stock.

Also that's now two people sitting Robinson tonight.

So me starting him is looking better and better .

Having Cutler back raises his stock.

Also that's now two people sitting Robinson tonight.

So me starting him is looking better and better .

I'd agree. Cutlers style lends itself to higher production for Jeffery.

Hoyer may be the better QB, but he spreads the ball around a lot more than Cutler did. So this change will be great for Jeffery owners. He was a WR2/3 with Hoyer at QB. My guess is he is a WR1 with Cutler at the helm. I'd start him with confidence.

Bears may revert to running the ball more. John Fox is not going to get embarrassed by Cutler again.

My guess is Cutler is on a short leash. If he starts stinking up the joint he will get pulled quickly. Bears will be a dumpster fire in another few weeks.

Bears may revert to running the ball more. John Fox is not going to get embarrassed by Cutler again.

My guess is Cutler is on a short leash. If he starts stinking up the joint he will get pulled quickly. Bears will be a dumpster fire in another few weeks.

Not a chance that Cutler is on a short leash. the Bears have no one else. Did you see Barkley play? He makes Cutler look like Brady.

Until Cutler injures his vagina or morphs into one again Jeffrey will probably be fine. Expect Cutler's time at QB to be short-lived. He lacks the character to MAN UP during a painfully bad run, which this season is for the Bears.

• Like 1

Until Cutler injures his vagina or morphs into one again Jeffrey will probably be fine. Expect Cutler's time at QB to be short-lived. He lacks the character to MAN UP during a painfully bad run, which this season is for the Bears.

Did he ever morph out of one?

Not a chance that Cutler is on a short leash. the Bears have no one else. Did you see Barkley play? He makes Cutler look like Brady.

True. the leash can only be short if you have a legitimate player who can go in and play better. Barkley is not that guy.

If Cutler comes in and plays well (50/50 chance)... then a lot of teams go from having a WR 2/3 to having a WR 1/2 ... Could save a lot of WR arses for a lot of fantasy teams who took a shot and held on with Alshon.

Never thought I would be rooting for Cutler but here I am... We need Cutler to save Alshon's bacon....er ... a ...a$$

I would be wary of the bears this week against that Minnesota secondary

he still is a low end WR1 based on yardage. He just has ZERO touchdowns because hoyer was too cool for school and didn't target him in the red zone. Cutler doesn't do that. he'll throw 16 interceptions in alshons direction and still go that way. I think he'll be OK for now. I'm starting him over john brown.

• Like 1

he still is a low end WR1 based on yardage. He just has ZERO touchdowns because hoyer was too cool for school and didn't target him in the red zone. Cutler doesn't do that. he'll throw 16 interceptions in alshons direction and still go that way. I think he'll be OK for now. I'm starting him over john brown.

I think you made my point for me.

too true. and what it means is Jeffery's Numbers will go back to what they were. And that is a good thing.

• Like 1