Sign in to follow this  
TXScubaDiver

Carr or Rivers ROS?

Started season with Carr with Brady waiting in the wings. Picked up Rivers for Week 9 matchup, but now need to drop 1. Not that either will break my line up the rest of the season (knock on wood), but playing keep away. Rivers seems to have a little easier schedule, but Carr has been on the rise. Need to fill another position, so who gets the boot?

I have been in the same league for 10 years, and there has never been a trade. The first six years I never finished above 6th place, but this year will be 3 of 4 years in playoffs including winning league 3 years ago. In 1st now, so no one will help me with a trade.

I would keep Carr

Yea but you have a lie in your name.

It's Carr.

And really either one really , after all Brady is your starter.

Rivers has been known to run out of gas at the end.

Oakland schedule is brutal down the stretch, but consequently you have a team which will be improving on a tangential plane week to week. You pays your money you takes your choice.

Oakland schedule is brutal down the stretch, but consequently you have a team which will be improving on a tangential plane week to week. You pays your money you takes your choice.

Buf, KC, Ind, SD? Sorry, that's not a brutal schedule. You can throw out the season final against Denver for FF purposes unless your in one of those leagues that play that week.

Yeah I agree. Congrats to you Mick. Go Raiders.

I would like to see a Cowboys vs Raiders bowl.

• Like 1

Buf, KC, Ind, SD? Sorry, that's not a brutal schedule. You can throw out the season final against Denver for FF purposes unless your in one of those leagues that play that week.

Three of the last four against AFC West opponents, on the road? Don't misunderestimate the Bolts dude, they are a FAR different team with Bosa and if they'd had him to start the season, instead of fretting over offset language, San Diego would have a winning record as well.

My bad, didn't realize DEN was Wk 17. Still stuck in the real football world lol after Sunday. No, I don't play in one of 'those' leagues.

@R&RMick

Btw, congrats on your Raiders. I just put a superbowl bet down @ +1825. I hope this is the year.

Was in Vegas for the draft. Laid down a couple hundy at 30 to 1 at the Sportsgate, on a suckers bet. What can I say, I'm a Raider fan.

Haha that's bold. I'm surprised that the odds weren't higher.

Lol, they were at 40 to 1 the week before, in fact the betting sheets they had out were old and displayed them. I grabbed one of those bad boys and raced up to the cage but the odds had dropped to 30-1.

Rivers' schedule week 14 is @ Carolina ranked 30 vs Qbs.

Week 15 Oakland at home ranked 25.

Week 16 @ Cleveland ranked 31.

:dunno:

I wanted to make a move for rivers based on that schedule but in watching them it's clear they want to run the ball in the redzone now. Carr has more upside esp with his wr corp.

As a Carr owner, Carr makes me nervous. Oakland looked great last week rushing. He's had three horrific games in the last four. I think it's almost entirely due to game flow (and weather vs KC) but if Oakland defense plays like they have against Denver, then they'll continue to pound the ball. They have the O-line to do that all day.

As a Carr owner, Carr makes me nervous. Oakland looked great last week rushing. He's had three horrific games in the last four. I think it's almost entirely due to game flow (and weather vs KC) but if Oakland defense plays like they have against Denver, then they'll continue to pound the ball. They have the O-line to do that all day.

Oh no lol, they're a passing team. The Denver game was game plan driven.