Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Lou Kuechly ~ WTF?

Ed, normally I respect your opinion, even agree with it most times (I cant believe I just typed that). But this is one time you are out of your focking mind.

I was poking you by posting that here.

That said, I wasn't a WCW guy, never watch Flair until he came to WWF (2 years early 90s)

I didn't watch next time he appeared in the WWE.

He never did anything for me. Little flabby twirp that chopped guys and acted like a half a tard? no thanks

Greatest middle linebacker I've ever seen play. Followed him since he got out of HS. Incredible leader, insane instincts.

Looks like a really bad concussion on a relatively minor hit

• Like 1

I just woke up and haven't heard the prognosis yet. It's almost like the collision turned him into a 3 year old boy.

Loser

The most over-rated, useless wrassler of all time. Couldn't hold a candle to HBK

Different eras

It looked like to me he was having trouble catching his breath opposed to 'crying'.

I think he got knocked silly, was confused/delirious and couldn't catch his breath.

No. He was crying.

didn't see it... and can't watch the posted video now b/c the NFL overlords won't allow anyone to play football footage except for them.

I'm interested to see how well this works out for the NFL... I don't really care to search and find the footage. So, I will simply more on, not discuss, and not really care - there are a million other distractions out there for me.

And we wonder why NFL ratings are down?

Thats too bad for luke. I was actually at that draft. Was actually with a Panther fan that I just met....my cousins new BF from NC. Only Panther fan I know. Too bad, I dont root for a ton of guys outside the Packers but always liked to watch him play.

The most over-rated, useless wrassler of all time. Couldn't hold a candle to HBK

Ratard says what? Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Dood, Ric Flair is on the Mount Rushmore of pro wrestlers. Shawn Michaels is JAG. Although I just saw on Wiki that he was born in AZ and is 51 years old. :unsure:

Thanks. edjr had me so flustered with his post, I had a momentary bout of insanity.