Sign in to follow this  
bjsteel

Greg Olsen?

I traded for him in a redraft league about 5-weeks ago, since he's had 2, 16, 8, 7, 8 pts, what a bust! Unfortunately, I also have him in two dynasty leagues. Is this a product of Cam sucking or the offensive play calling? This guy has been money for years.

Thanks, now I know who to blame.

Exactly what I was thinking when I read the original post. I had a top TE for the first half of the season. Way to go bjsteel.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Greg Olsen and Cam Newton for Olsen's contribution last night. His limp, lifeless QB failing to find the #1 TE in the league locked up the top seed and first round bye for me in my work league. The Olsen owner needed only 10 pts (in a PPR) to end up winning his matchup, obtain a tie with me for record and passing me in pts for 1st place. Big thanks to Cam for torpedoing Greg this week.

I am wondering the same. I've got Ebron available as well and think I may show Olsen the bench for fantasy playoffs (at least if matchups are in Ebron's favor). Both very frustrating TEs right now but Ebron's problem seems more fixable

fwiw, olsens matchups the rest of the way are very good, they've been tough most of the last month save vs the saints. i just worry about the panthers being completely broken and mailing it in.

• Like 1

Cam has been junk behind a terrible O line. I've got a 1st round bye to see what L. Green and Olsen do this week, but I'm not shy about rolling out a guy like Green if Olsen still looks like he's going to give me 4 points in standard.

Cam has been junk behind a terrible O line. I've got a 1st round bye to see what L. Green and Olsen do this week, but I'm not shy about rolling out a guy like Green if Olsen still looks like he's going to give me 4 points in standard.

I don't even think that's a radical statement; I think it's very fair.