Sign in to follow this  
jimaveli

Pick 2 - Leave a link

Injuries have attacked this team but I'm still here in week 14 so I'm alive!

Pick two:

- Mike Gilly vs Steelers

- Marvin Jones vs Bears

- Doug Martin vs Saints

- I. Crowell vs Bengals

- Tyler Boyd @ Browns

I know...some sad 'choices'. I burned through too many roster moves early on in the year and lost flexibility. Add in some missed swings (JJ Nelson, Sanu) and here I am.

Bonus question: Bennett vs Ravens or Barnidge vs Bengals? Hey! Quit laughing! I told you, I ran out of moves! My season obituary could very well say 'I should've gotten Ertz instead!'. If that's not a sign of a crazy season...

Non ppr ?

Martin and Boyd.

Barnidge.

Martin and Marvin jones if he's healthy. I think he fell off the earth but I have no faith in Crowell. Boyd if Marvin isn't healthy.

Thanks guys. I know I gave you guys a bunch of middling choices who could go either way!

I think I'm going to be writing my season obituary in this league after Monday night, but I'm trying to make the decisions to give me the 'best' lineup just in-case it is close.

I'm terrified of Bennett coming out of nowhere and being decent Monday night UNTIL I START HIM AGAIN and then he's just a crippled dude out there blocking who can't even really run AGAIN. And I just don't know what in the world is happening with Cleveland. Sure, they are bad. But earlier in the season they were able to move the ball/score a little before losing games. It is like their linemen started getting hurt and they've been useless ever since. I think that's a bigger deal than the spotty QB play.

I wish Marvin hadn't missed last week, because I'd probably put him in my lineup with a straight face this week. But I don't think I can risk him pulling a Maclin on me.

Martin and Boyd

Doug Martin is the only one I start with any confidence. After that I guess I'd have to try and pick on the Browns' def with Boyd. I have a feeling Cincy will emphasize the ground game but the Browns are just really bad and Dalton will have to throw some at least.

See mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=461985

I go Boyd & Gilly & Barnidge.

Boyd vs the browns, enough said.

Gilly gets some goal line work in the snow. He gets you a td.

Turst Barnidge more than Bennet.

No trust in Martin but admittedly, it could go either way. If no Gilly, go Martin.