Sign in to follow this  
Eaglessb

Another Monday night miracle

I made it in the playoffs by .78 going against Luck during that 4 td game. Last week I won by .26 because gostkowski only got 4 pts. This week I won by .92 going against cousins, Stewart, Olsen and the Washington kicker. Now I just need no stat corrections.

Congrats.

Today was somewhat of a miracle for me. My Jordan Reed did nothing and I had to watch Greg Olsen. If he got 100 yards, I lose. He got 85. Thank you, Lord.

It was David beating Goliath today. I was a heavy underdog against the number one guy. Wow.....still speechless and grateful for having one more week.

I made it to the finals on Hopkins last FG tonight.

My team had a sh!t week. At least my opponents did to.

• Like 2

I made it to the finals on Hopkins last FG tonight.

My team had a sh!t week. At least my opponents did to.

Congrats. I had a crap week last week and won 55-54 to make it in the playoffs. Today I win 103-101.

• Like 1

Similar miracle for me facing Cousins. He just needed to not throw 0tds. He had it coming too, guy was THAT guy. You know the type, always lucky, never a bad break, ball always bounces his way. Screw him.

I didn't make it in either league. I had a shot with Fat Rob vs. Cousins and Reed - I was leading with the 4th quarter left - but WAS falling behind took Kelley out of the game...and that was that.

In the flip league, I had DJAX going against Olsen, and was went into the game down 13. I needed Cousins to connect with a long TD, and I may have pulled it out - but that didn't happen either.

Oh well. Playing for 3rd in both leagues now.

I made it in the playoffs by .78 going against Luck during that 4 td game. Last week I won by .26 because gostkowski only got 4 pts. This week I won by .92 going against cousins, Stewart, Olsen and the Washington kicker. Now I just need no stat corrections.

Congratulations. Having lost a championship a few years back due to a freaking stat correction, I agree that you don't need them. Fingers crossed for you. : )

One of our semifinals was actually lost last night on the final.

Guy had Crowder and the catch put him over by .10 points, and then had the points taken away on the fumble.

What a way to lose. Makes me less upset that I lost our other semifinal by 20.

Congrats. I had a crap week last week and won 55-54 to make it in the playoffs. Today I win 103-101.

Not only did Hopkins put me over the top on the last FG. My opponent would have won it had Ted Ginn Jr. not dropped the wide open, bomb from Cam. Beat him 85.9 - 83.4.

:banana: