Sign in to follow this  
Chill123

Powell owners

What's your confidence level starting him this week?

I'm starting him because I don't have a better option but I'm worried Forte might split the workload.

Looking better.

Looks like Forte is not coming back.

I have David Johnson, Powell, Dixon and or West and Ryan Matthews.

I am starting David Johnson for sure, I will start Powell if Forte is out assuming I start Ryan Matthews tonight. I dd last week but actually benched Powell at the last minute for Matthews, David Johnson and Dixon.

Looking like DJ, Ryan Matthews and Powell in my flex as my WR's are not great...that is a topic for another thread!

i need to decide between powell, lat murray, doug martin, and michael thomas for my last starter.

if forte is out or very iffy like last week i think i am going powell

In Ppr I like Thomas.

Non L Murray.

Starting him over Ingram and Henry

Petty is a check down machine and Powell can catch, PPR nickle and dime those points.

funny - it's 1/2 point ppr.

you like those guys over a "forte is out" powell situation?

with murray, they started activating washington again last week. it's such a mess when they are rotating 3 backs... i AM intrigued by thomas, however i feel that powell is the one from those 3 that DEFINATELY touches the ball alot (assuming forte is out)

In Ppr I like Thomas.

Non L Murray.

Then I would think your going to pick Powell.

Good luck with your decision.

Merry Christmas

yeah - if forte is out, i think i am. otherwise i will likely pick thomas unless there is indication that oakland might hold washington off the active list like they have on occasion.

i appreciate the discourse. merry xmas to you as well

Then I would think your going to pick Powell.

Good luck with your decision.

Merry Christmas

Thank you for the reply.

on the lat murray front... he is a FA at year end. i think picking up richard in keeper leagues might be a decent move

Thank you for the reply.

Powell top 5 in PPR - absolute floor is 6 catches for 40 and 50 yards rushing. Ceiling is much higher.

Probably still top 10 in standard, given how poorly and inconsistent RB's outside of Bell/Zeke/Johnson have been this year.

If the Eagles beat the Giants tonight that means the Cowboys clinch the division, a bye in the playoffs, and the #1 seed, in that scenerio, I plan to start Bilal Powell and bench Ezekiel Elliott. PPR league. My other options would be Carlos Hyde, Jay Ajayi, or Thomas Rawls.

Damn. BEnching Zeke would be tough, even in that scenario. Ajayi has been horrible on the road and Rawls hasn't done squat. Would have to go Hyde against 9ers if you really do bench him.

Damn. BEnching Zeke would be tough, even in that scenario. Ajayi has been horrible on the road and Rawls hasn't done squat. Would have to go Hyde against 9ers if you really do bench him.

I like Powell with his ability to get several catches, along with rushing yards and hopefully a touchdown, Hyde next in line though probably against the Rams. I'm a Cowboys fan hoping the Giants win tonight. I think they will and then I can start Zeke with confidence.

This is for my RB3. I also have and will start David Johnson and LeSean McCoy.

I'm going start him no matter what.