Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

National Title game: Clemson v. Bama

A decade? I don't think so. And Trump and his policies actually affect me. Does Ed Lacy affect you? Nerve struck.

Lol...posting probably once about eddie lacy ever vs. Babbling about politics and trying to one up people you dont know every day of the year 90 posts a day.

Im sorry I gave an opinion about sports. Im the one who seems to have struck a nerve.

Lol...posting probably once about eddie lacy ever vs. Babbling about politics and trying to one up people you dont know every day of the year 90 posts a day.

Im sorry I gave an opinion about sports. Im the one who seems to have struck a nerve.

Right. Revisit your posts from Sunday night. and rightfully feel shame. You were a total homer jackass and came off like a teenager.

Right. Revisit your posts from Sunday night. and rightfully feel shame. You were a total homer jackass and came off like a teenager.

Ever look at any political arguing around here? That is adult talk to you? You serious? We have 50 year old dudes arguing like 12 year olds every day of their lives.

I am a homer. My favorite team is the Packers. You were involved in quite a bit of giants chest bumping with pats and packers fans for days leading up to sunday. What happened?

See this back and forth is what you thrive on. It makes your evenings. While im here questioning why im even argujng with you about nothing. I dont even understand what your point is?

Your entrance here was asking me if I wanted to blow a man. Im the childish one yet this is how you enter the conversation at 55 years old.

Ever look at any political arguing around here? That is adult talk to you? You serious? We have 50 year old dudes arguing like 12 year olds every day of their lives.

I am a homer. My favorite team is the Packers. You were involved in quite a bit of giants chest bumping with pats and packers fans for days leading up to sunday. What happened?

See this back and forth is what you thrive on. It makes your evenings. While im here questions why im even argujng with you about nothing. I dont even understand what your point is?

Your entrance here was asking me if I wanted to blow a man. Im the childish one yet this is how you enter the conversation at 55 years old.

50. And you're funny.

All this because I said we have to wait and see in Henry...and that outside of his weight Lacy has been pretty good? As trying to discuss Bo Scarborough.

Damn people