1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

I ended up purchasing 1 BTC and 4.5 ETH. I failed to buy into CIFR even though I told myself to pull the trigger if it fell below 2.50, which I believe it did around the time we were speaking and it promptly ran up over 4.00 which was my prediction (since it seems to be trading in that pattern), oh well. 

Also did not get into SOL because I simply didn't feel like going back into my coinbase account. My purchases were all on RH. 

Thanks again for the discussion :cheers:

Congrats. 

Don't forget to take profits at some point. Not now but in the coming months.

• Thanks 1

Imagine not being in crypto in any capacity. Imagine not having any exposure to bitcoin. Think of all the normies who would tell you it's too late

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Congrats. 

Don't forget to take profits at some point. Not now but in the coming months.

Do you think we will have huge pullbacks like we had in the past?  I can kind of see bitcoin becoming more stable as long-term investors become more prevalent.  I can see future pullbacks being in the 20-30 percent range instead of 70-90 percent.  

BTC should touch it's all-time high today.   I am sure the shorts will push back, but it will push through $64,900 in the next few days, if not sooner.   

mcconnell announces he's gone as R senate leader. Bitcoin decide to plummet and take out stops. 🤣 or just a coincidence. What is ugly pelosi buying or selling?

Should help jettison us higher.

Yep coinbase crashed. I wonder if today is an indicator that people should stay out of bitcoin or buy at least a little? 🤔 

The normie thought process of "bitcoin is going up so it's too late" and "bitcoin is going down so it's dead and crashing" is fun to watch

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

🌙 🚀 🔥 👀 👀 

The single greatest month in bitcoins history after today

Believe it or not, I actually made more in ARM this month.

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

Believe it or not, I actually made more in ARM this month.

It was the largest price appreciation, not % return

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Do you think we will have huge pullbacks like we had in the past?  I can kind of see bitcoin becoming more stable as long-term investors become more prevalent.  I can see future pullbacks being in the 20-30 percent range instead of 70-90 percent.  

Yes I think we see a pullback. But I'm still not selling yet. 

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Coinbase seems to be malfunctioning.  

Just like clock work. I hate Coinbase. I hate that I'm forced to use them.

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just like clock work. I hate Coinbase. I hate that I'm forced to use them.

Nothing like an app that shows all your funds disappearing.

• Like 1

We are in a completely new paradigm here. Nothing has ever been as scarce as bitcoin. It's a black hole. You may not realize it yet, but bitcoin is going to absorb so much capital from so many difference sectors.

Maybe pshycologicaly the market can't handle bitcoin running up too high this cycle. Just don't get caught trying to up your bitcoin stack and get left behind. Be smart about it.

When bitcoin has a daily candle of $60k in the future, I wonder if people will wish they had held onto it. 🤔 

45 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

When bitcoin has a daily candle of $60k in the future, I wonder if people will wish they had held onto it. 🤔 

Why do you care what other people invest in?  🤔

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, nobody said:

Why do you care, why he cares, what other people invest in?

48 minutes ago, nobody said:

I care because I like to laugh and say I told you so 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Why do you care, why he cares, what other people invest in?

Because I like to talk about investing and everytime I see a new tag I open the thread up and it's frozenbeernuts posting the eye looking emoji or some passive swipe at people who aren't in Bitcoin.  

If the point is really to laugh and say you told someone so, then okay.  I wish I would've sold my Bitcoin and bought more ARM call options, but that's just me.

• Like 1

Vanguard ceo is stepping down. I wonder why the second largest asset manager would change ceos right now. Could it be because their clients didn't have access to the bitcoin etfs? 🤔 

4 hours ago, nobody said:

Because I like to talk about investing and everytime I see a new tag I open the thread up and it's frozenbeernuts posting the eye looking emoji or some passive swipe at people who aren't in Bitcoin.  

If the point is really to laugh and say you told someone so, then okay.  I wish I would've sold my Bitcoin and bought more ARM call options, but that's just me.

Or you could actually research bitcoin so you knew what you were talking about.

And this is a crypto thread. Its a pretty degen business outside of bitcoin.

Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo to offer bitcoin etf exposure to clients. I wonder if this is a bullish or bearish sign. 🤔 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

How long until nobody's $80k bitcoin cycle top prediction looks really REALLY low?

$180k by the end of the year would not shock me. 

Bags are packed!!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jonmx said:

$180k by the end of the year would not shock me. 

Anything under $1million won't surprise me. If we go over $1 million this cycle I will be surprised. I do expect over $1 million in next cycle.

Bitcoin has reached an all time high in 30 countries already. I wonder if this is happening just as designed. I wonder if last cycle being so lack luster has lowered people's expectations for this cycle a little too much. 🤔 

February was the largest monthly candle for bitcoin ever in nominal terms. I wonder if this is a REALLY bullish sign. 🤔 

Plan B says the accumulation phase has ended. I stopped all my DCA's a couple weeks ago.

One of the largest single withdrawals ever from Coinbase, 16,000 bitcoin, was executed last night.  I wonder if this is bullish for bitcoin. 🤔 

15 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

How long until nobody's $80k bitcoin cycle top prediction looks really REALLY low?

To be clear $80k was just a prediction of a short term top.  

15 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Or you could actually research bitcoin so you knew what you were talking about.

And this is a crypto thread. Its a pretty degen business outside of bitcoin.

Again.  

I probably own more Bitcoin than you.

You somehow managed to lose money on crypto for several years when you first started.

I know exactly how Bitcoin works.

BlackRock's bitcoin etf is the fastest etf to $10billion ever. I wonder if this is bullish for bitcoin. 🤔 

47 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

BlackRock's bitcoin etf is the fastest etf to $1billion ever. I wonder if this is bullish for bitcoin. 🤔 

Nope terrible totally a ponzi.