Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

NEVER seen Cabrera this pissed..Ever

In a game with that many hit batters and a guy who never hits a batter let's one loose? Come on man. Come on. Again. No doubt he was head hunting.

Well. We disagree. He's never done it before. Besides, Romine kicked Miguel's ass. No need

Well. We disagree. He's never done it before. Besides, Romine kicked Miguel's ass. No need

Miguel is a fat lazy slob. This is not surprising

BS that Betances got nothing. Was it Joe Torre deciding punishment?

A suspension for hitting one guy, one time? The umps had to huddle before tossing him. Anyone else get suspended for that? Get a grip.

A suspension for hitting one guy, one time? The umps had to huddle before tossing him. Anyone else get suspended for that? Get a grip.

Look up Matt Barnes

BS that Betances got nothing. Was it Joe Torre deciding punishment?

well it was just a slip. I mean only the second slip of his career and it was just a coincidence that it happened when everyone else was beaning people.

First of all, the umps screwed that game over in a huge way.

Sanchez has been crushing Detroit, gets hit and nothing happens. He walks to first, no warning.

Next inning,the Yankee pitcher throws and almost hits Cabrera. He gets tossed immediately. There were no warnings, they went from zero to sixty and tossed him when Cabrera didn't even get hit. Focking stupid.

And then Cabrera runs his mouth at the catcher. Why? It should have been over, pitcher was tossed, game moves on. I don't get why he had to keep it going. He pushed first and threw the first punch. I guess when your team sucks and you're playing out the string, you have to get entertainment where you can find it.

After that, we all saw what happened. For the record, I don't think Betances hit the guy in purpose. Tie game in the 8th with the Yankees in a pennant race? Makes no sense. He may not hit a lot of batters, but his control their year hasn't been great. He's been walking a lot of batters recently, and I've seen him nearly hit other guys a bunch of times.