Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Baltimore D

So I drafted them and have been super happy with the results. I understand they have played some ###### teams but 8 picks through 2 games? They had 18 all of last year. Can they keep this up?

It was said that their D is improved this season and it looks good so far.

That and their schedule is pretty favorable for the most part

I see them being a top D once again this year

I just picked them up so of course I jinxed them for all of us... :doh: .

I have not seen them play but I did read somewhere that they are thin at pass rusher? The article implied that they still relied too heavily on Suggs.

Having said that I am a believer in streaks and I think Baltimore's D will get on a nice streak to start the season like Minnesota's defense did last year.

They drafted Tyus Bowser out of Houston and he seems to be developing nicely as a rush OLB.

They have 10 take aways so far this season. The next closest team has 5. That's doing quite well if you ask me.

So I drafted them and have been super happy with the results. I understand they have played some ###### teams but 8 picks through 2 games? They had 18 all of last year. Can they keep this up?

Well they got Bad Andy Dalton in week 1 and a rookie QB in week 2. I think they're good, but this is nowhere near sustainable. That being said, if they can get enough of a lead on Jacksonville you could see another big turnover game if Bortles is forced to throw.