Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Zeke lawyers petition

The latest:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21013785/nflpa-ask-en-banc-rehearing-court-decision-restored-ezekiel-elliott-six-game-ban-conduct

As the Zeke owner, this makes me nervous. Seems like his chances of winning are slim. I'd rather him get the suspension over and return week 13 (before fantasy playoffs) than drag this out several more weeks only to have his suspension stick and him miss weeks 14+.

Who knows at this point what will happen?

The latest:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21013785/nflpa-ask-en-banc-rehearing-court-decision-restored-ezekiel-elliott-six-game-ban-conduct

As the Zeke owner, this makes me nervous. Seems like his chances of winning are slim. I'd rather him get the suspension over and return week 13 (before fantasy playoffs) than drag this out several more weeks only to have his suspension stick and him miss weeks 14+.

He had a 0% chance of winning once Goodell handed down the suspension.

Couple more zeke threads and we may figure this all out.

Da Mo da Merrier.................wisdom of the crowd of threads

The cowboys have a losing record this season because of this distraction. Zeke needs to man up and serve his suspension. He's young. He should be learning from this instead of compounding the problem by thinking he is above rules. Take your medicine and come back a more mature person.

I have Zeke. I lost DJ and Cook, I still rather he takes his suspension now.

First, he will get it over, so it's not at the back of his mind. Second, he will be fresh for the playoff. Lastly, he will run wild to stick it to Goodell.