Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Doctson

Doctson did a lot better than Corey Davis, Dede Westbrook, Tyler Lockett, and Paul Richardson......all the guys we drooled over this week. So maybe you should cut him some slack.

Yup. Lockett beat him out in my league with return yardage, but not otherwise.

This guy might be starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

The problem is, most of us only have about 4 weeks of the season left, and he only has pieced 7 pieces of a 1000 piece puzzle together.

I agree, there are too many young new WRs out there demanding our attention. You can’t have them all riding your bench because then you have to decide which one to choose? So, pick one and ride him hard and don’t look back.

Doctson is very talented and a td waiting to happen. You could say the same about Corey Davis and paul Richardson and Juju. Look at their remain8ng schedules and pick the horse you think you can ride all the way. Good luck.....

I put my eggs in the Corey Davis, Juju baskets. No room for Josh or Dede or Richardson.

I agree, there are too many young new WRs out there demanding our attention. You can’t have them all riding your bench because then you have to decide which one to choose? So, pick one and ride him hard and don’t look back.

Doctson is very talented and a td waiting to happen. You could say the same about Corey Davis and paul Richardson and Juju. Look at their remain8ng schedules and pick the horse you think you can ride all the way. Good luck.....

I put my eggs in the Corey Davis, Juju baskets. No room for Josh or Dede or Richardson.

Totally agree here. I'm in the Doc camp, and currently have Dede. We'll see, he may go byebye if I can grab Corey Coleman. Richardson is taken, traded away Juju (not for lack of belief, but because I could get Chris Thompson in ppr for him, otherwise would have kept). But it's enough of a crap shoot, with enough guys out there, that you're right--pick one or two guys and run.

No wonder Kirk doesn't look his way. He is wide open and trip himself in the end zone.

Here are Kirk read in order:

Thompson -> Crowder ->TE, then either Grant/Dotson/That WR from practice squad.

This guy might be starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

The problem is, most of us only have about 4 weeks of the season left, and he only has pieced 7 pieces of a 1000 piece puzzle together.

haha, more like about 15 pieces, but we are splitting hairs.

The bottom line is he's not a finished product yet.

But I've seen some flashes.