Sign in to follow this  
NPNG

What's A.J. Green's value?

Passing game for Green has not looked good the last few weeks. On top of that, he plays Chicago, Minnesota, Detroit in the playoffs. He's still a top 5 receiver, but at what point do you start to get less in trade talks?

Right now would be the time.

I mean if you think he won't produce like in the pass, then shop him now.

Have fun.

• Like 1

The bad news for Green is Cinci's oline. You never know when a guy as good as him can go off, but I don't rank him that high this week.

Same dilemma for me, have AJ and lots of WR depth with Duke/DeMarco as my RB2...his remaining schedule is daunting (excluding CLE and TEN). Been trying to shop him for a better RB2 and can't seem to find a buyer, I'm 6-2 and almost guaranteed playoff spot, so I'm now trying to prep my roster for playoffs...crazy to think CJ Anderson is a good swap? He has NYJ and @IND during our playoff weeks.

Same dilemma for me, have AJ and lots of WR depth with Duke/DeMarco as my RB2...his remaining schedule is daunting (excluding CLE and TEN). Been trying to shop him for a better RB2 and can't seem to find a buyer, I'm 6-2 and almost guaranteed playoff spot, so I'm now trying to prep my roster for playoffs...crazy to think CJ Anderson is a good swap? He has NYJ and @IND during our playoff weeks.

Never have been a fan of Denver RB's the last few years, and definitely not now with Booker also in the mix. Team can't throw and that also hurts. I would rather hang onto him than get Anderson.