Sign in to follow this  
knight11e

Goff RoS

Anyone have any insight into Goff for the rest of the season? I lost Watson and decided to throw Goff in there this weekend, but obviously I need a replacement going forward. Based on schedule, it looks like he's got 2 tough opponents left (3 if you consider New Orleans tough). Anyone else rolling with him? If so, who are you pairing with him?

Anyone have any insight into Goff for the rest of the season? I lost Watson and decided to throw Goff in there this weekend, but obviously I need a replacement going forward. Based on schedule, it looks like he's got 2 tough opponents left (3 if you consider New Orleans tough). Anyone else rolling with him? If so, who are you pairing with him?

Brady/Goff

Brees/Goff

First of all, congrats on the pick up.

Second I would keep him.

Third who else is avaliable?

I think Goff may be the better pickup long term anyways.

Running QB's are good, but the running opens them up to injury because they take so many more hits. They seem to have shorter careers, that's for sure.

Goff is going to decline to the median...and the median for Goff is not good....but good thing he has McVay as his coach who is a guru of offense. McVay should keep Goff in top 10 rest of season.

Goff is going to decline to the median...and the median for Goff is not good....but good thing he has McVay as his coach who is a guru of offense. McVay should keep Goff in top 10 rest of season.

you know what, they said the same thing about Cousins..... but he kept getting better.

I guess now that McVay is gone, Cousins is now declining to the median.....

just sayin....

you know what, they said the same thing about Cousins..... but he kept getting better.

I guess now that McVay is gone, Cousins is now declining to the median.....

just sayin....

Oh I hear you. I think you are saying the same thing I am thinking. :thumbsup:

Oh I hear you. I think you are saying the same thing I am thinking. :thumbsup:

You said two contradictory things: that Goff will decline to the median and that he has a QB guru so he wont. Make up your mind. Personally I agree with your second position :)