Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Amy Schumer - SNL this week. Parts were funny. admit it

I remember Amy when she was on Last Comic Standing. I really liked her comedy. So much so, I saw one her shows, was hilarious.

That was before she let out her inner snowflake out and became a liberal crackpot.

That being said. I still watched SNL this week, like I do every week.

Jesus H Christ. That is just unfunny. And of course they had to work in a slam on Trump and the country.

That sucks. I didn't know the Mick was cancelled.

Dammit.

Me neither- that was laugh out loud funny stuff. Didn't hurt that the daughter was super bonerific hot piece of ass

On a related note, there have been a handful of me too movies. Movies with entire female cast that have come out in the last 2 or 3 months. And they have all the bed horribly. Like straight to video.

Schumer accounts for a couple of those herself. But you can bet your sweet ass you're not going to hear the media talking about all these women's movies crashing and burning.

Because, it's a movement don't you know.

Me neither- that was laugh out loud funny stuff. Didn't hurt that the daughter was super bonerific hot piece of ass

Did you realize that she is closer to 30 than she is to 20? And playing like she's 17?

Every once in awhile, they would sneak in inside jokes about that into the dialogue. What are you, like 30?😃