Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Final destination shitt

Today on a 2 lane highway the car coming at me in the other lane lost it's right front wheel. It was heading right for us and just...curved off to the right. Hit a tree and then a fence. It was fuckingg insane.

This crap scares the hell out of me. At any time some chit can pop off and you are dead. Or worse, injured bad and you wake up in the hospital with 100k worth of bogus medical bills. Just finish me off at that point.

Was heading up I-70 to go skiing years ago. It was inclement weather as you would imagine. And the car in front of us just hit a patch of black ice and literally sort of magically just started spinning and spinning and spinning and there wasn't a damn thing to be done.

I did the only thing I could do which is drive through it and clench my butt cheeks.

ETA, just realized I didn't mention that this whole thing transpired in a two-lane tunnel.

Literally worked out perfectly and then we heard this hideous noise right after us and the car behind us was just smashed all the hell and everything behind that went to hell.

Honest to God, I don't think anybody in the car talked for the next 45 minutes.

So could have ended up differently.

You ever see something. Know WHAT you are seeing but have your mind just not process it? Thats what happened. I saw it break off. I saw it coming at us. But my mind just did not register until after it happened.

This crap scares the hell out of me. At any time some chit can pop off and you are dead. Or worse, injured bad and you wake up in the hospital with 100k worth of bogus medical bills. Just finish me off at that point.

Ever see the counter weight from some tower crane in Russia (I think it was Russia) drop out of the sky and crush a car just driving?

Also, there was a bad situation by my house where this random shlt was killing people. A major highway that I use had construction a few miles down from my exit. About 3/4 of a mile before my exit is a large hill. When traffic is backed up just over the hill, on coming cars dont see it until its dangerously late if they are speeding. Well the constriction speed limit signs were placed AT the hill, instead of well before it.

5 people died in the span of a few weeks as semis flying over the hill would slam into stopped traffic. After the 5th death they decided something should change. Cops had so many people pulled over for speeding in that construction zone that I was afraid to go 2 over the limit

Was it July 10th that some woman was crushed buy a roof tile in The Big Dig? I want to say 7:10 10:00. But that's top of my head memory. And stretching the old synapses. She was driving to go pick up her parents from the airport. Shity Union work they ended up shutting down I want to say they 93 interchange? Boston freaks help me out here.

Literally never saw it coming.

I guy I knew was driving his motorcycle on the highway. When a frickin owl flew out in front of him.

They said he literally hit the owl with his face. Died instantly, either from that initial hit, or from flying off the bike after.

Damn. You know your time was up when sh!t like that happens.

I guy I knew was driving his motorcycle on the highway. When a frickin owl flew out in front of him.

They said he literally hit the owl with his face. Died instantly, either from that initial hit, or from flying off the bike after.

Damn. You know your time was up when sh!t like that happens.

knew a guy that was out with a group riding 4 wheelers. A limb snapped and hit him right on the back of his head. Put him in a coma and he died like a week later. No wind. No rain. No one else got hurt. It was like the hand of god. If i believed that type of stuff.

knew a guy that was out with a group riding 4 wheelers. A limb snapped and hit him right on the back of his head. Put him in a coma and he died like a week later. No wind. No rain. No one else got hurt. It was like the hand of god. If i believed that type of stuff.

No helmet?

No helmet?

Nope. They were just out for a ride.

Was it July 10th that some woman was crushed buy a roof tile in The Big Dig? I want to say 7:10 10:00. But that's top of my head memory. And stretching the old synapses. She was driving to go pick up her parents from the airport. Shity Union work they ended up shutting down I want to say they 93 interchange? Boston freaks help me out here.

Literally never saw it coming.

It was bad epoxy which was used to secure the ceiling panels. They never cited workmanship issues