Sign in to follow this  
thunderball

11th pick 12 man league

.5 ppr

Is it crazy to think about grabbing two rb picks with my first two picks? Or is it smarter to go wr/rb or rb/wr? There is quite the drop-off of "stud rbs" in my opinion. I feel that the wrs are deeper this year and can get decent value in the 3rd/4th rounds. If not, do you trust the rbs in those rounds? Plus Julio is now holding out so that doesn't help me. I have done the zero rb strategy and has worked in years past but feel like its not the strategy to use this year.

Rbs - Gordon, Hunt, Cook, Fournette

Wrs - Julio, OBJ, Thomas, Allen, Adams

Any help would be greatly appreciated

are those listed here your keepers? or players you think will be available when you pick at the turn?

I agree if Hunt falls to you hes probably someone you want to pick.

I also dont mind Fournette.

Gotta go RB and if you can get any combo of the 2 RBs you have stated above I think it is a better start than an alternative.

I would rank the rbs like this:

Hunt

Fournette

Gordon

Cook

If you did go with a WR I would snag Odell or Thomas. In that order.

Tons of value in the 3rd and 4th round for WRs.

Fournette and Gordon with your 11th and 2nd pick coming back. There the safest picks for the 4 RBs you listed and you can recover with receivers from then on. Must be a new league? :shocking:

.5 ppr

Is it crazy to think about grabbing two rb picks with my first two picks? Or is it smarter to go wr/rb or rb/wr? There is quite the drop-off of "stud rbs" in my opinion. I feel that the wrs are deeper this year and can get decent value in the 3rd/4th rounds. If not, do you trust the rbs in those rounds? Plus Julio is now holding out so that doesn't help me. I have done the zero rb strategy and has worked in years past but feel like its not the strategy to use this year.

Rbs - Gordon, Hunt, Cook, Fournette

Wrs - Julio, OBJ, Thomas, Allen, Adams

Any help would be greatly appreciated

If Hunt and or M Gordon and or Fournette fall down too you in a 12 team just a half point ppr that would be amazing.

I would take two of those Rbs easily.

There are so many great RB picks you can easily get 2 studs at the end of rnd 1. Hunt led the league and Fournette was a beast as well. The fact that we are even discussing getting both with a late 1st tells you how deep RB is. I can argue both guys for mid 1st round.

Hunt or Fournette if available