Sign in to follow this  
FootballT

Give up on Wilson?

Wilson has been my QB for years and has helped me win 1 season, but wow, his O line is awful and even with Baldwin back, Im think I need to give up on him. Would you guys drip him or stash him on the bench? The following QBs are available:

Luck

Dalton

Stafford

Carr

Keenum

Bottles

Flacco

• Like 1

I like to roster atleast two qbs.

So I would keep him, but that also depends on your bench.

I'm in the same Russell Wilson boat as you. Really close on giving up on him as well. Baldwin is the only reason I'm thinking about sticking with him to see how it goes through the next game.

If Luck is available, I would probably try to pick him up if I were you. He looked much better this week and I think will be better ROS.

I think I'm going to gun for Dalton (as Luck isn't available in my league) at this point as it seems like he's got the weapons to keep putting up big points. Still torn as to rather I drop Wilson entirely for him or stash him though.

if you hold on to him i think its harsh to judge him this week against rams d.

Luck seems to be getting the job done if you are able to pick luck up and keep wilson then i would do so

I would go for Dalton, Luck, Stafford in that priority order. T.Y. has already been ruled out by the head coach for thursday night so be aware. Maybe even put Luck after Staffy.

I traded for him before week 1. I had such faith and still do but it is frustrating. I have Smith on my bench who has some favorable matchups some weeks so I'm hanging onto Wilson. Gave up Wentz and Lynch to get Wilson and Cohen. I'm starting to kick myself for that trade but I had Wilson as a top 3 QB.