Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

Flex conundrum

I need to find a top performing flex play to make up for leaving Will Fuller (29.9 points) on my bench. League is 1/2 PPR with double TD points for touchdowns over 50 yards:

Jordan Howard at home vs. the New York Jets

Tyler Gabriel at home vs. the New York Jets

Tyler Lockett at Detroit

Raheem Mostert at Arizona

Geronimo Allison at the Los Angeles Rams

Any thoughts are appreciated.

I'd jump off the Cliff with Geronimoooooo, most likely of any of your options to hit the 50 yd TD bonus, and even if not pack should wind up throwing a ton in this one. Safest option I would say is Howard.

I think it would help your confidence in Allison if Cobb was inactive for week 8. Monitor Cobb and decide closer to game time. Also follow Brenda to see if she is inactive for the 9ers. Mostert might be your best bet vs the Zona defense.

Good luck !

Thanks all. With the news tonight about Robinson missing the game and Breida being on a snap count, the decision has become more complicated. I'll watch the fantasy shows in the morning before making a final decision.

Yeah I saw Robinson is out making Gabriel a much nicer option but making your decision much harder.

Good luck !

Howard

I'm going to the bears game today. Rainy, and 20MPH winds. Yay me! I'd actually think this could be a game for Jordan Howard.

I'm going to the bears game today. Rainy, and 20MPH winds. Yay me! I'd actually think this could be a game for Jordan Howard.

I'd have to have faith that Nagy would run the ball. I'm not. It could be a full-fledge blizzard and Nagy would still try some gadget play to get Cohen the ball.