Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Swastikas spray-painted at Columbia University professor's office

So your only response is an ad hominem :thumbsup:

No, Im observing confirmation bias in action. Have you read the hate crimes in that link?

Even if you somehow believe all of them, my point remains: anti-Semitic vandalism is most likely to be committed by anti-Semites. :thumbsup:

No, Im observing confirmation bias in action. Have you read the hate crimes in that link?

Even if you somehow believe all of them, my point remains: anti-Semitic vandalism is most likely to be committed by anti-Semites. :thumbsup:

You have provided no proof to back up your claim other than FBI stats that do not narrow down to the level of specifics you are suggesting. So you're either lying or being obtuse to your own data.

You have provided no proof to back up your claim other than FBI stats that do not narrow down to the level of specifics you are suggesting. So you're either lying or being obtuse to your own data.

Huh? I gave you the link. You narrowed it down to property crimes, which is pretty arbitrary IMO. Especially since you didn’t do the same with the cases on hatecrimes.org.

This pissing match is about the most likely perpetrator for the vandalism described in the OP. Given the data we have, it’s unlikely to be a liberal set-up as you and your cronies suggested.

Huh? I gave you the link. You narrowed it down to property crimes, which is pretty arbitrary IMO. Especially since you didn’t do the same with the cases on hatecrimes.org.

This pissing match is about the most likely perpetrator for the vandalism described in the OP. Given the data we have, it’s unlikely to be a liberal set-up as you and your cronies suggested.

It's a lib.

Huh? I gave you the link. You narrowed it down to property crimes, which is pretty arbitrary IMO. Especially since you didnt do the same with the cases on hatecrimes.org.

This pissing match is about the most likely perpetrator for the vandalism described in the OP. Given the data we have, its unlikely to be a liberal set-up as you and your cronies suggested.

I gave you 2 links of 2 recent false flags by libs..daily mail within a week. Since trump won the nomination there have been hundreds of cases, maybe thousands. you sir are either uninformed or just retarded.

Which is it ?

I gave you 2 links of 2 recent false flags by libs..daily mail within a week. Since trump won the nomination there have been hundreds of cases, maybe thousands. you sir are either uninformed or just retarded.

Which is it ?

The left has lost its collective mind. No amount of reason will fuel any logic nerves in its being. Those that joined their party are lost.

Which is it ?

How many legitimate hate crimes have occurred since Trump was elected? Hint: Its a lot more than a couple of false flags.

You realize hatecrimes.org has catalogued incidents during Trumps presidency, right?

345 over 6 years <<<< thousands since his nomination.

And another one

https://dailym.ai/2QxCHzW

The real ones are the aberration

Jose Garcia-Fuerte, Drake student body president, said the notes caused students to fear for their safety.

Those 'fears should not be dismissed,' he said. 'People still feared for their lives even though it was a hoax.'

This right here is the crux of the liberal hoax.

Make fake claims that tug the heart strings.

Get people outraged.

Snowball.

Oops, we made it all up.

At least it started a conversation!

Not according to the facts.

This right here is the crux of the liberal hoax.

Make fake claims that tug the heart strings.

Get people outraged.

Snowball.

Oops, we made it all up.

At least it started a conversation!

Win-win !