Sign in to follow this  
LotsOfMonkeys

2019?

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:38 AM, WhiteWonder said:

I'm here 

Good to see you.

Once I have cuts for you and Clerks and peenie's new Bedazzled team, I can plug in the draft and we'll be all set for Tuesday. The other eleven are ready.

Sunday Morning- Looks like a couple teams still need to make their roster cuts- Q- can I still drop a couple more bums?

What time is the draftI have an appointment at noon

central

On 8/22/2019 at 12:02 PM, MTSkiBum said:

I got it, i read my post again. I am not angry that I had to pay it. I just think it is a rip-off, 90 dollars for a website that looks like it is straight out of the aol-geocity days.

I have all my other leagues on mfl and refuse to switch.

:thumbsup:

I don’t mind helping if you want some coin, just DM me. 

And I agree, they are d@mn proud of their 1980s -looking website for $90/year!!

On 8/24/2019 at 5:41 PM, iam90sbaby said:

I tried to freshen it up I think before the 2017 season, but damn it’s some ancient software. I’ll try to make it look nice again, just PM me the commish PW again. 

Also everyone, I highly recommend the MFL app. It makes it look a lot more modern and is much more user friendly in my opinion and it’s free. I took some screenshots so you guys can see:

Homepage:

https://i.postimg.cc/43dyY98k/B5-E0-DA0-B-40-F7-4-C71-AFCC-FBA306685028.png

Lineup:

https://i.postimg.cc/MKSGy4sY/6519-CE72-AFF4-4-D8-E-A20-E-FF01853-D7-FDD.png

I’ll second the app!! :thumbsup:

I use it almost exclusively, save for presetting my draft picks. Also, the trade bait area mentioned earlier can’t be found on the app. Other than that, it’s VERY user friendly to do whatever you need to do. 

I found the trade bait on the app

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:43 PM, Old School said:

Sunday Morning- Looks like a couple teams still need to make their roster cuts- Q- can I still drop a couple more bums?

:wall:  We're really close to starting. It's painful as I've requested a half dozen times to get cuts in and they haven't cut. I've not trimmed out the unused picks, I'm rather anxious to put in the final 20-30 mins of prep-work to get everything set but I cannot.  I'm not a$$hole enough to tell folks that they're way, way past the cutdown deadline and can't draft.

So, anyway to answer your question, I won't trim out the unused picks until the last two teams make cuts, so until that happens, the other twelve teams can feel free to go ahead and make cuts themselves as well. 

As for the question of when the draft starts... well no need to be online for it as it'll take place over a few days with a 12 hour time limit, but that said, I think I set the time to start at 7 or 8 AM eastern.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, TheBlade said:

And I agree, they are d@mn proud of their 1980s -looking website for $90/year!!

you've seen how upgrades go.

i prefer functionality to appearance.

For some reason, with two teams, I'm talking into the wind about making cuts. Please go to: For Owners>Adds/Drops and drop some player. So many focking reminders.

The draft starts in 11 hours and 15 minutes.

10 hours and 45 minutes from now, I'll finalize the draft. I don't rightly know right now if I want to mercy cut a player from each roster or just say "fock 'em". I don't know why I'm being forced to contemplate making this decision and I'm really unhappy about it.

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

For some reason, with two teams, I'm talking into the wind about making cuts. Please go to: For Owners>Adds/Drops and drop some player. So many focking reminders.

The draft starts in 11 hours and 15 minutes.

10 hours and 45 minutes from now, I'll finalize the draft. I don't rightly know right now if I want to mercy cut a player from each roster or just say "fock 'em". I don't know why I'm being forced to contemplate making this decision and I'm really unhappy about it.

I thought Pennie was on board? Voltz gave good instructions on how and when to drop. Taco gave good advice who to drop.

You might need to do a mercy cut for her and at least drop the free agents? IDK.

peenie- wake up and log in.

Trade bait is under manage roster..hth

peenie got her cuts in and can draft as normal.

Clerks ... did not. :wall:

So now we have to endure an uncomfortable, stupid, and totally unnecessary conversation.

30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

peenie got her cuts in and can draft as normal.

Clerks ... did not. :wall:

So now we have to endure an uncomfortable, stupid, and totally unnecessary conversation.

OK. He arrived and it's all cleaned up... except for some reason I can't delete round nine.

The only 2019 pick traded last year was Victor Victoria's 22nd rounder to Donnie Darko. To update the draft, I cut corners by trading an unused/unwanted 9th rounder from DD to VV in exchange for the 2nd rounder. Easy peasy. Now, it seems my punishment for doing so is that I can't delete the 9th round.

Anyway, double check me. You should have enough draft picks to fill your roster back up to 22. Please make sure your roster plus available picks add up to 22 not 23 or 21. I didn't do it before the draft started, I did it while Top Gun was on the clock at 1.6 so I was under some duress to account for made and umade picks and finshed as quickly as I could.

4 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Greg olsen!?!

I am on the clock.

I think he’s been drafted in the first round every season the last 3 years. 😂

What happened to everyone's picks