Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Good Morning

The season of "Spring" needs to have the date moved a month back, no way is 19 degrees spring. 

On this day in 1977 NFL decides to experiment with a 7th official in some preseason games --- I'm assuming in conjunction with the American school of the Blind.

Have a great week geeks - :cheers:

Good morning Mike.

This week represents (at least here in Georgia) where it's safe to buy potted plants, etc with little concern there will be another frost.

Oh and more yoga pants which is both good and bad. 

Last year I made a big effort picking out all the proper perennials, so I'm hopeful that the front garden will look nice.   Since I bought the house it's either been completely barren or totally overgrown with way too much cover.   I just want it to look okay, it's never going to look as good as the retired lady across the street, who has made it her full-time job to have the best damn garden in the area.   There is no competing with old lady garden.

Enjoy your frost free weather.   

• Like 1

Meh, still a foot of snow on the ground.  :wall:

Top of the Morning gentlemen.  Today begins my travel schedule from hell.  13 trips in 11 weeks!

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

There is no competing with old lady garden.

So spread some marijuana seeds in her planters, wait 4-5 months and call the cops. While she sits in jail her plants die. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Top of the Morning gentlemen.  Today begins my travel schedule from hell.  13 trips in 11 weeks!

I'm currently sitting in SeaTac for a lovely 2 week trip to Yuma. :cry:

Hopefully you're going somewhere nicer. 

Just now, DonS said:

I'm currently sitting in SeaTac for a lovely 2 week trip to Yuma. :cry:

Hopefully you're going somewhere nicer. 

Yes and no.

Vegas twice, a week in Key West are the fun ones.  Then there is work: Toronto, Calgary, San Antonio, Kansas City, Williamsburg, VA, Jefferson City, MO, Helena, MT, Madison, WI, NYC and the traversing the entire State of Minnesota. :cry:

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yes and no.

Vegas twice, a week in Key West are the fun ones.  Then there is work: Toronto, Calgary, San Antonio, Kansas City, Williamsburg, VA, Jefferson City, MO, Helena, MT, Madison, WI, NYC and the traversing the entire State of Minnesota. :cry:

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yes and no.

Get that pipe laid focker! :mad:

Trees have been blooming here for a few weeks now - Spring is almost over in Texas. :D 

39 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Trees have been blooming here for a few weeks now - Spring is almost over in Texas. :D 

That must mean business is picking up for you.  :mellow:

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

That must mean business is picking up for you.  :mellow:

:banana: