Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Total Recall

Just happened to come across it. Holds up kinda well!!!!!!!Reboot was sh!t. New well done reboot would be great. Who would you put as the lead?

Obviously Chris Hemsworth.  I think now that they are mining Hemsworth for comedy gold, he is the closest thing we have to Arnold.

Watched it with the boy last week.  He liked it... the 3 teetay chick intrigued him I believe.

The couple parts of thst movie I feel ruined the whole thing was the decompression they suffered when falling out into the mars atmosphere.  Focking stupid... their eyes were sticking way way out of their heads... skin all focked up... tongues all bloaty... it goes on for like a minute... then... atmosphere and they are perfectly fine.  Focking just too over the top and a rooined.

5 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Watched it with the boy last week.  He liked it... the 3 teetay chick intrigued him I believe.

The couple parts of thst movie I feel ruined the whole thing was the decompression they suffered when falling out into the mars atmosphere.  Focking stupid... their eyes were sticking way way out of their heads... skin all focked up... tongues all bloaty... it goes on for like a minute... then... atmosphere and they are perfectly fine.  Focking just too over the top and a rooined.

The fact that you could pump enough atmosphere for a whole planet in a minute or 2 is hilarious.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

That was dumb. I still love the movie though one of Ahnold’s best.

• Like 1