Daltnator

Week 1 Flex Question. KennyG/Carson/Lockett

My league is a 10 team PPR, standard scoring with 3 pt bonuses @ 100 yds rush/rec

We start 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 2 RB/WR, 1TE, K,DST

I'm starting:

L Jackson

D Cook

N Chubb

K  Allen

My best options at that last Flex spot are Kenny G, Lockett and Chris Carson(I don't think Gallup, Kirk or John Brown would be as good of options). I'm leaning Kenny G because Arizona's top 2 CBs are gonna be out, but Carson has looked good this preseason/training camp and Lockett is always explosive. 

Who would YOU start if it were your team? 

(If it makes my difference, I'm gonna need BIIIIIIGGGGG points to win, because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get crushed as my opponent is starting Devante Adams, Micheal Thomas, JuJu and Eckler against me! Lol!)

1 hour ago, Daltnator said:

My league is a 10 team PPR, standard scoring with 3 pt bonuses @ 100 yds rush/rec

We start 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 2 RB/WR, 1TE, K,DST

I'm starting:

L Jackson

D Cook

N Chubb

K  Allen

My best options at that last Flex spot are Kenny G, Lockett and Chris Carson(I don't think Gallup, Kirk or John Brown would be as good of options). I'm leaning Kenny G because Arizona's top 2 CBs are gonna be out, but Carson has looked good this preseason/training camp and Lockett is always explosive. 

Who would YOU start if it were your team? 

(If it makes my difference, I'm gonna need BIIIIIIGGGGG points to win, because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get crushed as my opponent is starting Devante Adams, Micheal Thomas, JuJu and Eckler against me! Lol!)

How in the heel did a guy in 10 team PPR get 3 of the top 7-8 WRs?

Carson. 

1 hour ago, vash1012 said:

How in the heel did a guy in 10 team PPR get 3 of the top 7-8 WRs?

Keeper league. My bad, neglected that Info!!! He kept Adams and Thomas then JuJu was available to him with his first pick,!

I'm going with Carson. Seahawks are playing the Bengals, who allowed 4th most rushing yards last year. Also, the Bengals are going to stink, so the Seahawks should be running the ball a lot. 

Lockett and Golladay are both good options, but both the Seahawks and Lions are playing bad teams, so don't think they will be throwing the ball a lot, as they should be winning the game.