Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

WTC tower 7

It was sad reading all of this nonsense on x/twitter yesterday during what should be a day of remembrance.

It is interesting to see the contrarians argue with each other though.  At least some of the typical conspiracy theorists aren’t too far gone to believe 9/11 nonsense:

https://x.com/justin_hart/status/1701355073115410623?s=20

Also, @Cdub100 it’s confirmed you’re the biggest hypocrite here.  Don’t you work for the government?

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It was sad reading all of this nonsense on x/twitter yesterday during what should be a day of remembrance.

It is interesting to see the contrarians argue with each other though.  At least some of the typical conspiracy theorists aren’t too far gone to believe 9/11 nonsense:

https://x.com/justin_hart/status/1701355073115410623?s=20

Also, @Cdub100 it’s confirmed you’re the biggest hypocrite here.  Don’t you work for the government?

WTC 7 didn't kill itself.

On 3/4/2023 at 4:55 PM, TommyGavin said:

Is Drobs really not here under another name ? I really do not follow The Who’s who of alternate names. Except Rusty is everyone not including me. 

Sadly. he is not. I promise you. 

On 3/5/2023 at 2:12 PM, TimHauck said:

I can’t believe people actually think the government killed thousands of its own citizens on 9/11

The CIA had put a serious proposal on JFK's desk to shoot down a passenger plane and blame it on Cuba to drag us into invading Cuba.   Our government is not as pure and wholesome as we are taught.