Sign in to follow this  
ying

Did I jump the gun? WR's

I  picked up Demarcus Robinson and dropped Robby Anderson. I have Tyreek Hill who is still out but on the bench   I have TY Hilton which I will play;   I picked up Terry Mclaurin and I have  Robert Woods.

Which WR should I play this weekend?  Will Woods breakout this week or should I go for the rookie Robinson (KC) Two TD's last week but a lot of hungry WR's and talent to throw to.

I traded Phillip Rivers and Evan Engram for Lamar Jackson and Jordan Reed. I had Drew Brees and put him on the waiver. Was this a good trade? Obviously I'm going to Play Jackson at QB But TE are a problem. Choice  Jordan Reed (injured),  Will Dissly,  Tyler Eifert  I was leaning toward Disney for this weekend? 

Have a lot of injuries for the beginning of the year. Hopefully I will have a strong team in a couple of weeks. 

Stick with Robinson. 

I would go get Dissly. 

Robinson, and he's not a rookie; this is his third season in the NFL.

That's some ugly choices at TE, kind of a coin flip between Dissly and Eifert, and hope whoever you choose catches a TD, because neither one has done much of anything else so far this season.  I guess at least Dissly has less competition at the position, so him...

Yeah I made a trade to get Lamar Jackson and gave up E. Engram. I thought I would be able to soothe it out in the long run with Jordan Reed. Maybe I could make a trade for a RB Like Fournette or Mack for a really good TE 

QB L Jackson, Winston,

RB, McCaffrey, Conners, Mack, Fournette, R Jones

WR Hilton,  D Robinson, T Hill, R Woods, Mclaurin, 

TE Disney, Reed, T Effert

You have your te. 

22 minutes ago, ying said:

I thought I would be able to soothe it out in the long run with Jordan Reed.

Saw some speculation today that Reed may not play again, and it's almost certain that he's still "weeks" away from returning.