Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Which Quarterback

Winston is outscoring Brissett on the year, just barely--but over the past two weeks Winston has been the #1 QB in fantasy football.  You gotta start him.

Brissett 

Hard choice. I think both get 25+ points. So no pressure :)

I think KC's DEF is a little nicer to QB's so I'd start Brissett

1 hour ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I think KC's DEF is a little nicer to QB's so I'd start Brissett

Axually KC is #19 against the pass, allowing 258.8 yards per game.  New Orleans is #24 against the pass, allowing 279.2 yards per game.

Brissett already throws for significantly fewer yards than Winston (by 64 yards per game); the only reason Brissett currently ranks among the top 10 fantasy QBs is because he is tied for the 2nd-most passing TDs in the league (10, tied with Jackson and Mahomes)--but Winston has 9.

Winston for two reasons. 1) Bruce Arians: Winston is starting to get the Arians effect, 2) Hilton banged up. 

14 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Axually KC is #19 against the pass, allowing 258.8 yards per game.  New Orleans is #24 against the pass, allowing 279.2 yards per game.

Brissett already throws for significantly fewer yards than Winston (by 64 yards per game); the only reason Brissett currently ranks among the top 10 fantasy QBs is because he is tied for the 2nd-most passing TDs in the league (10, tied with Jackson and Mahomes)--but Winston has 9.

All this is true. But my gut knows Winston vs NO isn't good. To me its a mental thing on Winston's part.