Sign in to follow this  
Redlegs

Which WR to bring aboard?

M Williams , he has lead his team in targets from the wr postion the last two games. 

15 minutes ago, weepaws said:

M Williams , he has lead his team in targets from the wr postion the last two games. 

Try and use #4 waiver?

32 minutes ago, weepaws said:

If that's the criteria, then DEFINITELY Shepard; he has 14 more targets than any other WR on his team--despite playing in only 4 of the 6 games so far.

And yes, I would try to use a #4 waiver on him--but I'd be surprised if one of the first three doesn't grab him first.  You may end up being stuck with Williams after all.

20 minutes ago, Redlegs said:

Try and use #4 waiver?

I would. 

Look I would rather have M Williams who has been Rivers number one wr target, then The Gmen number one target, plus Engram will be returning and look what Tate did last week. 

And Tate will be the wr to own with the Gmen. 

So another question op, is Tate available? 

If so I would take him over both. 

Thanks. 

26 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Look I would rather have M Williams who has been Rivers number one wr target

Whoa whoa whoa...  When you said "in the last two games" I let it pass, but over the course of the season so far, Keenan Allen has out-targeted Williams 59-38, and that didn't all happen in the one game that Williams missed.

Let's remember that weepaws is on record as saying that he doesn't expect anyone to take his fantasy advice seriously, and just revert to the tried and trusted advice of Axe Elf:  Shepard is the answer.

If you're looking for upside then Watkins

If you're looking for consistency then Shephard

I have to say Shepard. 

Watkins is always injured but on the best offense. He didn’t fair too well as the number 1. Going to be hit or miss.

Shepard will lose targets to Tate now that Daniels has had some time to build chemistry with Tate..But he should still see a good amount of targets every week.

Williams just sucks and can’t catch. Maybe next year he will breakout, but I wouldn’t grab him this year. Allen is still the number 1 and Henry is back.

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Whoa whoa whoa...  When you said "in the last two games" I let it pass, but over the course of the season so far, Keenan Allen has out-targeted Williams 59-38, and that didn't all happen in the one game that Williams missed.

Let's remember that weepaws is on record as saying that he doesn't expect anyone to take his fantasy advice seriously, and just revert to the tried and trusted advice of Axe Elf:  Shepard is the answer.

Yeah I sure did say all those things , and I stand with them, and I did mean over the last two games. 

Thank you.