Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

Desperate is Playing vs L. Jackson

So he got 47.1 pts last night from Jackson. Now he's got Elliott, Chubb, and Rupp. I got squat. Gordon, Carson, Hill, Cooper, Hooper, Deebo and at QB. That's like washing your feet with your socks on.

In desperation do I roll out Goff and replace Cooper with a concussed Parker due to matchups? 

This dudes entire team is incredible btw. I got like no shot :)

16 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

Wait, who's your qb? Who's on waivers?

You always have a shot.

Agreed 

I don't know what you're asking here. You sound like this is your first trip to the playoffs and someone took your ball... lol :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Sorry. QB 's are Ryan, Wentz, and Goff.

BTW. Been doing this for 25 years. If I'm coming off negative it's because I drafted Theilen, Hilton, Hill, Hooper, Connor, Cooper and Ryan. Pretty much the all injured team this season. Frustrating to get this far on waiver moves only to get clobbered by L. Jackson right out of the gate. I somehow even managed to get a bye.

Just disappointed.

I'm now leaning towards Ryan vs SF because he's been really good in December and hoping it's a trap game for SF.

4 hours ago, wolves111 said:

BTW. Been doing this for 25 years. If I'm coming off negative it's because I drafted Theilen, Hilton, Hill, Hooper, Connor, Cooper and Ryan. Pretty much the all injured team this season. Frustrating to get this far on waiver moves only to get clobbered by L. Jackson right out of the gate. I somehow even managed to get a bye.

Just disappointed.

I'm now leaning towards Ryan vs SF because he's been really good in December and hoping it's a trap game for SF.

Yeah, I understand. That happens to me most years.... It irks me to no end when I have a great team regardless of the injuries, earn a bye, then watch as my team loses the first playoff game.

There's no doubt in my mind Wentz has the highest floor. He's guaranteed to get you 18 points. He lacks the receivers though to get you 30 points, imo.

Goff has the WR talent to get you 30-35.  Weather is not an issue. He also has Gurley, so I put him at 40% chance to have a high scoring game. I give DAL a 60% chance they wake up this game, run Elliot, and bring out all the trick plays because if they lose PHI takes the division and DAL does not make the playoffs.

Ryan will get you 10 points or 35. He's the highest risk against a good DEF. Trust me, ATL does not have the talent of NO. It is not possible for ATL to mimic NO last week. You cover Jones and Hooper and make Freeman beat you. The pass rush alone from the 49'ers will limit Ryan a lot. Plus SF will run the ball 50%+ times and shorten the game for Ryan.

So, in conclusion, If you have talent on your team that is more likely to make up the gap, say Ekeler, D. Washington/Jacobs then run them, and take the 18-25 from Wentz.

If  not, Try Goff or Ryan.

Good Luck to you sir!

Ok boy's. Goff it is. Appropriate too as he has Elliott and Kupp vs my Goff and A. Cooper. No worries.

Fun fact. Can't remember if it was last year or 2017 but Antonio Brown goes off on Thursday night for 49 pts and I'm playing against him. Sure enough the rest of his team does zilch and I crush him. 

Here's hoping.....

p.s. thx for everyone's help. And Rabid...really good analysis.

1 hour ago, wolves111 said:

Ok boy's. Goff it is. Appropriate too as he has Elliott and Kupp vs my Goff and A. Cooper. No worries.

Fun fact. Can't remember if it was last year or 2017 but Antonio Brown goes off on Thursday night for 49 pts and I'm playing against him. Sure enough the rest of his team does zilch and I crush him. 

Here's hoping.....

p.s. thx for everyone's help. And Rabid...really good analysis.

That's why they play the game. GL!

I've got Carson, Cooper and Hill so I'm rooting for you!

That Rabid go is okay.... don't let his head get too big ;)

Good luck I thought it was a toss up between Goff and Wentz and I leaned towards Wentz based on matchup. 

I also faced Lamar, so I am feeling desperate as well.

13 hours ago, wolves111 said:

Just disappointed.

Goff