Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Auntie Maxine pranked...thought she was talking to Greta Thunberg

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Lmao..

In her defense, her staffers were pranked too.  How do you not make sure this is fully vetted?

Well to be honest I assume her staffers are just as stupid as she is.  It's amazing someone this dumb can get elected. I would be willing to bet she is actually not far off from being functionally retarded. To be fair I feel the same about aoc. 

Waters' congressional office did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

Waters isn't the only lawmaker to be fooled by the Russian pranksters. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., was also apparently pranked into believing that they had "naked Trump" photos back in 2018

:lol:

52 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Well to be honest I assume her staffers are just as stupid as she is.  It's amazing someone this dumb can get elected. I would be willing to bet she is actually not far off from being functionally retarded. To be fair I feel the same about aoc. 

What does that say about her supporters?

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Good point

When someone is eager for something to be true, they are easily manipulated by that desire....

• Thanks 2