Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seahawks at Packers Discussion

Inactives

Seahawks: DE Ezekiel Ansah, S Marquise Blair, DE L.J. Collier, OG Kyle Fuller, OG Mike Iupati, WR John Ursua, OT Chad Wheeler

Packers: WR Ryan Grant, CB Ka'dar Hollman, CB Josh Jackson, OT John Leglue, FB Danny Vitale, RB Dexter Williams

Jimmy Johnson being told he was selected for the HOF was pretty awesome. Thought for a moment he was going to collapse on set from the news. 

I want to see if they’re willing/able to run on the Niners. They weren’t the last time. But that was last time. If not, we will see them unleash the Rodgers with Jones, Adams, and their other clearly lesser folks.

Belated:  I watched the end of the game.  I was VERY surprised when SEA punted with < 5:00 remaining (I think 3:00 and change?)..  In GB, vs. Rodgers - I said "SEA is never touching the ball again" - and I was right.  Surprised no one is ripping Carroll for that decision.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:51 PM, eagles115 said:

GB gonna get smashed by San Fran

Interesting stat I heard recently: in 2014, GB went into SEA and got crushed 36-16 (week 11? IIRC). In the playoffs, after 55 minutes of dominance, GB lost to SEA only with a succession of fluke plays and occurrences, all of which had to take place in order to lose.

We'll see what happens.