Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Concert calendar 2020

April

Joe Exotic at Folsom Prison.

May

The Village People. Deemed safe because no more than 5 people would be expected to attend.

June.

Joe Biden and the Lords of the Underworld.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Might as well Peenie it.  :P

We will be getting a status update next Thursday/ Friday. I don't expect us to open up May 1- in fact, I'm more concerned to see if they continue to keep staff on the payroll through May, or start cutting folks. They have been pretty good about updating us every 2 or 3 weeks.

It takes a lot of moving pieces to book a tour, and concerts are about as nonessential as it gets right now. 

2 minutes ago, Old School said:

It takes a lot of moving pieces to book a tour, and concerts are about as nonessential as it gets right now. 

This is debatable.  :P

2 minutes ago, Old School said:

We will be getting a status update next Thursday/ Friday. I don't expect us to open up May 1- in fact, I'm more concerned to see if they continue to keep staff on the payroll through May, or start cutting folks. They have been pretty good about updating us every 2 or 3 weeks.

Agreed.  Bigger acts like TOOL and Roger Waters have already postponed their entire tours.  Surprised Megadeth/Lamb of God hasn't made an announcement yet, but I'm not sure when their tour actually kicks off. 

roger waters postponed :sadface: