Sign in to follow this  
Trump Death Clock website...

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can I get a trophy? It’s only fair. 

I just gave you one. It's Friday and I'm in a good mood  

Just now, The Observer said:

I just gave you one. It's Friday and I'm in a good mood  

Here's you participation ribbon for the flame war. You don't deserve one but all you tards get one.

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Here's you participation ribbon for the flame war. You don't deserve one but all you tards get one.

Your flame war.  I simply bailed on hoping you could have an adult conversation. Have a great weekend.  🍻

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Your flame war.  I simply bailed on hoping you could have an adult conversation. Have a great weekend.  🍻

And he's out. Suddenly it's my flame war after I warned you not to come at me. You've been here long enough to know better than to fock with Silverbacks. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't know why it's quoting you HT. Well that was fun while it lasted. 

I clearly won this tread. Again! 

6 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

And he's out. Suddenly it's my flame war after I warned you not to come at me. You've been here long enough to know better than to fock with Silverbacks. 

What?  😂  I just checked and it looks like you've been a member here longer than me and I joined in 2004. That means this is the 17th year we've both been here and I couldn't tell you a single thing about you. Until today, I didn't know you were a Trumper. I don't know who your sports teams are. If you're married.  You are the literal definition of invisible. I've seen the name but you have never posted a single memorable thing here.  You're wallpaper.  Silverback just means you're wallpaper that's been hanging for a long time.   lol  And I told you, I welcome your angry trolling.  I'll treat you exactly like I treat the other angry little trolls. I'll ignore 75% of your lame attempts at getting my attention and then I'll smack you in the nose with a rolled-up newspaper once in a while. Get in line, chump. I'm sure you won't differentiate yourself from the other three since you never were even a blip on my radar for 17 years.  :yawn:

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What?  😂  I just checked and it looks like you've been a member here longer than me and I joined in 2004. That means this is the 17th year we've both been here and I couldn't tell you a single thing about you. Until today, I didn't know you were a Trumper. I don't know who your sports teams are. If you're married.  You are the literal definition of invisible. I've seen the name but you have never posted a single memorable thing here.  You're wallpaper.  Silverback just means you're wallpaper that's been hanging for a long time.   lol  And I told you, I welcome your angry trolling.  I'll treat you exactly like I treat the other angry little trolls. I'll ignore 75% of your lame attempts at getting my attention and then I'll smack you in the nose with a rolled-up newspaper once in a while. Get in line, chump. I'm sure you won't differentiate yourself from the other three since you never were even a blip on my radar for 17 years.  :yawn:

Some people have lives and actually earn their money working during the day.  Unlike you who rip off your employer on a daily basis.  :thumbsdown:

6 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I don't know why it's quoting you HT. Well that was fun while it lasted. 

I clearly won this tread. Again! 

Lol. 

What?  😂  I just checked and it looks like you've been a member here longer than me and I joined in 2004. That means this is the 17th year we've both been here and I couldn't tell you a single thing about you. Until today, I didn't know you were a Trumper. I don't know who you sports teams are. If you're married.  You are the literal definition of invisible. I've seen the name but you have never posted a single memorable thing here.  You're wallpaper.  Silverback just means you're wallpaper that's been hanging for a long time.   lol  And I told you, I welcome your angry trolling.  I'll treat you exactly like I treat the other angry little trolls. I'll ignore 75% of your lame attempts at getting my attention and then I'll smack you in the nose with a rolled-up newspaper the other times. Get in line, chump. I'm sure you won't differentiate yourself from the other three since you never were even a blip on my radar for 17 years.  :yawn:

Dude. I'm 

Secret Asian Man

The Pope

Lil Web Toed Porkbutt.

And God knows how many others. Everyone knows that because I've confessed to all of them. I don't hide behind alias' like you do. They are made to create hilarity. Something you have never done. I've been here sense 2001. 

If you don't know anything about me you need to pay attention. Invisible? I'm far from it. Now take your lame ass and go cut and paste some more posts. You are clearly not in the same league as me. You quit and then your stupid ass starts it up again. Take your participation ribbon and whooped ass and stop already. You can't win. You don't have what it takes. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Dude. I'm 

Secret Asian Man

The Pope

Lil Web Toed Porkbutt.

And God knows how many others. Everyone knows that because I've confessed to all of them. I don't hide behind alias' like you do. They are made to create hilarity. Something you have never done. I've been here sense 2001. 

If you don't know anything about me you need to pay attention. Invisible? I'm far from it. Now take your lame ass and go cut and paste some more posts. You are clearly not in the same league as me. You quit and then your stupid ass starts it up again. Take your participation ribbon and whooped ass and stop already. You can't win. You don't have what it takes. 

Sorry. I'm not going to pretend I heard of you to inflate your ego.

Secret Asian Man made me chuckle a few times.  Props to that alias. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

The only thing you could inflate it that girlfriend you talk about. I don't care if you've heard or me or not. I bet you will remember me now. Thanks for the Props, but he's run his course. He had a good run thou. 

21 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Dude. I'm 

Secret Asian Man

The Pope

Lil Web Toed Porkbutt.

POW!!!!!

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You get a$$ whooped fo 2 day now. You go home. 

7 minutes ago, Secret Asian Man said:

Now that's the content I'm here for

Now that's the content I'm here for

Sure it is....

27 minutes ago, Secret Asian Man said:

Fock you fake asian man! Newbie kick ass like Daniel Son! Plus he fingerbang Mrs. Larusso!

6 minutes ago, Mr. Miyagi said:

Fock you fake asian man! Newbie kick ass like Daniel Son! Plus he fingerbang Mrs. Larusso!

Fock you bat eata! I just as much asian as you onry it seclet. finga ralusso? Dat no bad. Now you get in cah and go hit house. 

51 minutes ago, Secret Asian Man said:

PunchyJr