Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Breonna Taylor shooting: Louisville police fatally shot Breonna Taylor

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Right me and Jesse Jackson

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Jesse Jackson

What's Jesse Jackson, 75?  So yes, you and Jesse should be scared.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Your stupid never goes away does it? At least you are consistent.

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He said that a long time ago doofus. You are one ignorant bastard. 

• Haha 1

Another thug off the streets and earth. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

Another thug off the streets and earth. :thumbsup:

Now you're just assuming the skinheads will get jail time.  We don't know that yet.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Now you're just assuming the skinheads will get jail time.  We don't know that yet.

I don't follow. I am talking about this dead, colored criminal in the article. 

10 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I don't follow. I am talking about this dead, colored criminal in the article. 

Oh, you said another thug off the streets.   So you meant the kid who trespassed but didn't steal anything but not the murderer?  Seems you have a warped vision of who you consider a thug

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh, you said another thug off the streets.   So you meant the kid who trespassed but didn't steal anything but not the murderer?  Seems you have a warped vision of who you consider a thug

Thugs are people who carry illegal firearms into schools, go into other people's homes uninvited, and physically attack someone, so yeah. That's an easy one.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Thugs are people who carry illegal firearms into schools, go into other people's homes uninvited, and physically attack someone, so yeah. That's an easy one.

The guy I'm talking about shot a man in the streets. I'll take the trespasser over the murderer.  hth

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The guy I'm talking about shot a man in the streets. I'll take the trespasser over the murderer.  hth

I get it. It's about race with you. A criminal attacks a non criminal and loses, and you choose to side with the black person because the criminal was black, and the victim is white . It's a typical liberal stance. Blah blah blah. 

34 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I get it. It's about race with you. A criminal attacks a non criminal and loses, and you choose to side with the black person because the criminal was black, and the victim is white . It's a typical liberal stance. Blah blah blah. 

I'd feel the same if two blacks hunted down a white guy who did nothing to them and killed him.  hth

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I would pay money to see you "chillin out" in the West Englewood neighborhood of Chicago. If you got out alive you would have to change your pants because of the shlt stains in them.

43 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I would pay money to see you "chillin out" in the West Englewood neighborhood of Chicago. If you got out alive you would have to change your pants because of the shlt stains in them.

They'd all want to be my friend.  They'd know by seeing me that I wasn't someone they'd want to fock with. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

They'd all want to be my friend.  They'd know by seeing me that I wasn't someone they'd want to fock with. 

Welcome to the fantasy world of newbie. Dear God, what a sheltered moron.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Welcome to the fantasy world of newbie. Dear God, what a sheltered moron.

You are such a low IQ moron that you don't even recognize when I'm purposely messing with you. My God, what grade did you quit school?

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You are such a low IQ moron that you don't even recognize when I'm purposely messing with you. My God, what grade did you quit school?

Ok. When you lose, fall back on "I was joking". Your jokes and your reality sound exactly the same. Not smart. So live with it junior.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Ok. When you lose, fall back on "I was joking". Your jokes and your reality sound exactly the same. Not smart. So live with it junior.

Tissue?

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Tissue?

And you lied because I beat you up so bad. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

And you lied because I beat you up so bad. 

True dat.  He’s punchy after the daily pounding. 

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Their job was done once they called 9-1-1. They could have kept an eye on him afterwards to tell the copes which direction they went when the cops show up.  They weren't instructed to take action and chase down and confront the kid. So why bother calling? 

Did you not listen to the call?  In it they said where the kid ran.  Nevermind, I know the answer, and that answer isn't that you try to inform yourself of facts in these discussions.

Anyway... the significance of the 911 call is severity and motive.  The call establishes that they weren't just looking for a negro shoot, they wanted the cops to come to the house and arrest the trespasser.  While they are on the call, he leaves the house.  They had no way of knowing he would leave.  The default presumption is that the cops would arrive at the house.  You'll have to take my word for it, since you haven't listened to the call.  But "why bother calling" makes no sense.

With that in mind, a murder charge should be off of the table.  HTH.  :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Did you not listen to the call?  In it they said where the kid ran.  Nevermind, I know the answer, and that answer isn't that you try to inform yourself of facts in these discussions.

Anyway... the significance of the 911 call is severity and motive.  The call establishes that they weren't just looking for a negro shoot, they wanted the cops to come to the house and arrest the trespasser.  While they are on the call, he leaves the house.  They had no way of knowing he would leave.  The default presumption is that the cops would arrive at the house.  You'll have to take my word for it, since you haven't listened to the call.  But "why bother calling" makes no sense.

With that in mind, a murder charge should be off of the table.  HTH.  :thumbsup:

All that, but with the fact that the black dude initiated the take, that is why the murder charge should be off the table.