Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Marquette University threatened to rescind student’s admission over pro-Trump TikTok video

23 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You're right.  But my questions were rhetorical.  I didn't need you to answer, as shown above, we all knew the outcome.

That said, if I were a gambling man, I'd bet on that she doesn't end up getting her degree from Marquette.

Me too. She’s already publicly besmirched the university before taking a single class there. She’ll probably be a pariah on campus. Of course that will only fuel her victim complex. She should transfer to Liberty U now and get it over with.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Me too. She’s already publicly besmirched the university before taking a single class there. She’ll probably be a pariah on campus. Of course that will only fuel her victim complex. She should transfer to Liberty U now and get it over with.

My guess is that she'll end up with new roommates, as I'm willing to bet it's one of them who alerted the school about her account.  If I were her, I wouldn't want to be around those people either.  She'll probably end up with her own dorm room.  I doubt she'll be a pariah, there's plenty of conservatives on college campuses.  The only thing that these actions by the universities cause, is more division.  It's nice to see how the Democrat party is hammering Marquette for their divisive actions.

She’ll get banged plenty hard. The conservative gals tend to be sluttier. The forbidden fruit and all

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

She’ll get banged plenty hard. The conservative gals tend to be sluttier. The forbidden fruit and all

They all are.  Once you get a girl out of her house, she becomes a ho.  Especially if she's out of state.

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Are you talking about the one friend you had that actually got laid 20 years ago?  You all must have been all high-fiving for years after that. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Are you talking about the one friend you had that actually got laid 20 years ago?  You all must have been all high-fiving for years after that. 

Nailed it :(

Marquette University is named after jacques Marquette.  He was some priest that pushed christianity on native americans. It originally was named New Worchester, which is also problematic because the term Worchester dates back to Saxon invaders of Briton who settled on a winding river and pushed out the local inhabitants.

9 minutes ago, riversco said:

Marquette University is named after jacques Marquette.  He was some priest that pushed christianity on native americans. It originally was named New Worchester, which is also problematic because the term Worchester dates back to Saxon invaders of Briton who settled on a winding river and pushed out the local inhabitants.

Like liberals did in Brooklyn?