Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Miles Taylor on Trump and Sluts: Your Thoughts?

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

Right, exactly.

And...does it matter? I mean, is oral different or less intimate. Imo, it's more intimate.

I assume that the guy that she slept with, she also blew earlier. As long as she is below 7, then she is just a harlot. After that, she is in slut territory. 

I am looking at this from the perspective of a guy with 2 sons and no daughters, BTW. 

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Miles claims Trump won't read anything and looks down on poor people. See, this is what I'm saying about Republicans, they have a tendency to negatively view the poor and unemployed as leeches and lepers of society.

Why are so many complacent being poor?  There used to be some shame in living off the working tax payers back.  Many today, in certain “family” structures, seem to think it is deserved.  

30 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Why are so many complacent being poor?  There used to be some shame in living off the working tax payers back.  Many today, in certain “family” structures, seem to think it is deserved.  

I think you're mistaken. I was someone who was on welfare, received food stamps and Medicaid. I wasn't ashamed but it was a terribly degrading experience. None of my friends were on welfare so it's not like I was in a culture of welfare recipients. I was on it and then when I was able to support myself and my child, I promptly got off of it.

Just now, peenie said:

I think you're mistaken. I was someone who was on welfare, received food stamps and Medicaid. I wasn't ashamed but it was a terribly degrading experience. None of my friends were on welfare so it's not like I was in a culture of welfare recipients. I was on it and then when I was able to support myself and my child, I promptly got off of it.

There's nothing wrong with this, I'm all in favor of it.  The problem is, that's not how it's solely used.  People abuse the system all the time and basically steal hundreds of billions of dollars of government money every year.

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

I admire you.  You aren’t the problem. 

• Like 1