Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Carson in or out

Any inside info on if Carson will play this week. I have 1st choice at getting Hyde but do not want to waste a pickup if Carson is playing.

5 minutes ago, gitrdun said:

Any inside info on if Carson will play this week. I have 1st choice at getting Hyde but do not want to waste a pickup if Carson is playing.

The way Carson's health goes on an annual basis, stashing Hyde probly wouldn't be a wasted pickup in any case.  If you don't need him this week, there's a 50/50 chance you'll need him the next.  And so on.  For 13 more weeks.

• Like 1

I’d get Hyde. Carson hasn’t missed many games the last two years but seems like Miami is a good chance to rest him. 

20 minutes ago, gitrdun said:

An issue with Hyde is Seattle has decided they don't run much anymore and Hyde is nothing in the pass game. So, if he gets all of Carson's 15-16 rushes, which is itself doubtful, what's that gonna get you? 60-70 yards? 6-7 points? Is it enough?

I don’t think Carson playes, and I agree with law, if you really need Hyde get him, if not pass on. 

Penny will return soon also, don’t like the situation, but if you need Hyde for this weekend yeah pick him up.